What's new

Finland buys Orbiter UAV's from Israel

Pakistan army need such a mobile UAV in FATA operations.

It can not only keep an eye on fronts but can also record evidence and action from safe distance.

Pakistan army need such a mobile UAV in FATA operations.

It can not only keep an eye on fronts but can also record evidence and action from safe distance.

We already have drones of our own.

We already have drones of our own.

When did i say we didn't have drones of our own!

Our soldiers need a lot of them in anti terror operations carried out in difficult terrain.

All companies straying in remote areas, should have one such vehicle.

Our army shall be able to keep an eye on all of borders and such mobile and apparently low cost drones can be of great value.

Pakistan has embarked on various drone development projects but of different category.

I liked the mobile approach of this design and felt that its applications i best suited for our troops wandering in wild, where they have no idea what awaits them behind hill.

On a $5 billion budget I doubt your drones are export worthy.

If we had allocation of $5billion for development of drones than things have been much different.

BTW.. Pakistan is exporting drones since more than decade.

If we had allocation of $5billion for development of drones than things have been much different.

BTW.. Pakistan is exporting drones since more than decade.

Who are the clients and what kind of UAV

Who are the clients and what kind of UAV

The Tornado is a target and decoy UAV with a range of over 200 kilometres. It can reach speeds of up to 300 knots and can emit false radar signals to confuse enemy air defences.

The Nishan MK-II...The Nishan has a wingspan of over 9 feet and is considered a high-speed aerial target or decoy. Its range is limited to 35 kilometres.

The Border Eagle is a surveillance UAV that comes equipped with both a still and video camera along with a chemical monitoring module.

The Explorer is one of two advanced civilian UAV systems, offered by Integrated Dynamics. It has a 20-kilometre range, equipped with sensors suited for scientific research programmes.

The Shadow is also a surveillance UAV that has a speed of over 200 kilometres per hour and can operate within a 200-kilometre range.

The Rover is a civilian UAV typically, used for electronic news gathering and rapid information relay.

Integrated Dynamics also features ground station units that are used in combination with the UAV systems.

SATUMA Shot Range – Tunder SR

SATUMA UAV Half Scale Trainer – HST

SATUMA Mini UAV – Stingray

SATUMA Short Range UAV – Mukhbar

SATUMA Tactical Range UAV – Jasoos II

USA Border Patrol is one of their customers..I dont know which UAV they acquired from Pakistan tho

http://propakistani.pk/2009/05/18/made-in-pakistan-drones/

^ here you can see the pictures

Back
Top Bottom