What's new

Final batch of K8-Ps delivered

Good news but i really think that PAF should turn some of them in to light attack aircraft.

That conversion should be easily achievable at Kamra.

Yes bro very true but i mean not for just war time if needed .... but i mean have some k-8's turned in to light fighters not trainers they can be used in WOT and can be used in war time as well.

Yes bro very true but i mean not for just war time if needed .... but i mean have some k-8's turned in to light fighters not trainers they can be used in WOT and can be used in war time as well.

That would be an operational decision by the PAF leadership.

That would be an operational decision by the PAF leadership.

Well offcourse we all know that its just a thought i had so i shared it it would be a great asset in the WOT used as a light attack fighter .

Well offcourse we all know that its just a thought i had so i shared it it would be a great asset in the WOT used as a light attack fighter .

Oh I agree with you 100%. :)

73552_177013478978942_100000108731830_669617_1432838_n.jpg
GREAT NEWS , they are
73552_177013478978942_100000108731830_669617_1432838_n.jpg
high tech trainers with glass cockpit..........

Last edited:
A little news for all my Pakistani brothers.

I have a friend whose an aeronautical engineer at PAF.. if I recall correctly, he mentioned to me in 2001 that they were working on putting two hard points on the K-8 and are almost there... which would be armed with short range AAMs for use in war times . i believe that would have been accomplished a long time ago considering PAF's track record...

THANK YOU ALIBAZ.. u proved my POST!

I knew our boys at PAF wouldnt let us down.. and never will inshallah!

I mean i totally forgot about the K-8 being armed until that little talk i had with a friend of mine, crossed my mind after reading this topic. since when have they been armed..?

How many K-8's we have now and when we will getrid with FT5 n FT6

Back
Top Bottom