What's new

Fight between Dr amir liaqut and Haroon ul rasheed in show On The Front with Kamran Shahid

tumblr_lpzij6XyCu1qb2bjeo1_500.jpg

@PaklovesTurkiye @django @Moonlight @The Sandman @Hell hound

I warched this show when it was on air/live. For the first time I got pissed off on Kamran Shahid (though he's my one favorite anchor). Why would you even call Amir Liquat for a talk? He's NOT an analyst & he was completely supporting MQM and baselessly.
Additionally, it was a serious topic and why the hell you are brining Mann Mayal & Jeena in it?
Sheesh. That's our intellectuals.

Last edited:
Seriously i agree with moonlight why even invite this joker on a serious program but mein to haroon rasheed ka fan hogya :lol::lol::lol: loved the way he grilled this clown of traitor news network:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: look at his face:omghaha::omghaha:

I warched this show when it was on air/live. For the first time I got pissed off on Kamran Shahid (though he's my one favorite anchor). Why would you even call Amir Liquat for a talk? He's NOT an analyst & he wasn't completely supporting MQM and baselessly.
Additionally, it was a serious topic and why the hell you are brining Mann Mayal & Jeena in it?
Sheesh. That's our intellectuals.
Kamran Shahid is only concern is rating. . Nothing else. He is not good moderator, all he wants " cock fight " in his show.

Where is the fight? Or do you mean argument? Don't have the luxury to waste 40 mins, please give timeline I can forward to. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom