What's new

FC-31 v2.0 First flight 2016.12.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They might directly jump into sixth generation development.

If there isn't any major engine tech breakthrough, the so call 6th gen/ 7th gen/ 8 gen is useless. If China can develop a anti-gravity engine, we can prevail.

The current development of a fighter jet is constrained by the engine limits. Turbo fan model has hit glass ceiling.

Good post, Pakistan should work with China and Turkey to built it's future frontline 5th gen jet, both brings their tech, resources and influence and can work together in Pakistan to develop a jet which can be useful for China and Turkey too.

The days of dog fights are over, and situational awareness is the key for successful mission, in air, in sea, in ground and underground

I know that, G's are important but not that as mentioned in post I responded to.

The days of dog fights are over, and situational awareness is the key for successful mission, in air, in sea, in ground and underground
You have a point but a jet with better counter measures can out smart a jet with missiles and after that it is the gun. Your words are the same that Americans said when they developed phantom they thought it was advance and they took out the gun but they paid the price in the Vietnam war of this mistake and the current 5th gen Americans are providing with internal missiles have the same problem no agility and less missiles so there is the issue. Currently you will not agree with me but once they become operational you will recall this post .

5th gen is not about pulling Gs, that part of your post shows how much knowledge you have.

Although West is not friendly with Pakistan as Turkey and Chia are, but it does not mean we don't give them credit where they deserve, J-20 will only become true 5th gen till it has engine on par of F-22 engines, you can't have 5th gen flying with old engine tech.
You seems to avoid the question I legally asking regards to 5th gen by hilarious using a UCAV which has everything short of to make a 5th gen fighter to trying to smoke through the obstacle.

Does that J-20 engine looks like an old engine tech for you? Did it ever on afterburner for that quick vertical climb? More or less tells you the dry thrust it has. An its not even Russian engine.

And then look at this Su-27 how many times it on the burner for those climb?

There are many things about Chinese tech I think you Pakistanis are not qualify to comment since you all use outdated data to gauge China in 2017.

You seems to avoid the question I legally asking regards to 5th gen by hilarious using a UCAV which has everything short of to make a 5th gen fighter to trying to smoke through the obstacle.

Does that J-20 engine looks like an old engine tech for you? Did it ever on afterburner for that quick vertical climb? More or less tells you the dry thrust it has. An its not even Russian engine.

There are many things about Chinese tech I think you Pakistanis are not qualify to comment since you all use outdated data to gauge China in 2017.

@gambit would you like to share your expertise on aviation specially regarding quoted part.

Do you know why west put restrictions when they sale weapons to Pakistan? Because due to Pakistan China got to access to western tech since long, and there are strengths and weaknesses in Chinese tech development, there are certain area where West has successful kept China behind and engine tech is one of them. Copy paying old Russian engines in nw birds don't make them new tech.

Do you know why west put restrictions when they sale weapons to Pakistan? Because due to Pakistan China got to access to western tech since long, and there are strengths and weaknesses in Chinese tech development, there are certain area where West has successful kept China behind and engine tech is one of them. Copy paying old Russian engines in nw birds don't make them new tech.
Sir with respect I am not trying to insult you but the Advance tech of west is no secrete. China has even the technology that west is even thinking of developing. Your every main frame your every server you every chip in the west is bugged and hacked and all that tech is being drained in Chinese servers as the west is trying to think of a new Tech. Now a days you make me Laugh when you say New Tech.:omghaha:. Don't give Tech to Pakistan and Don't give tech to China we here and those there in China are happy with the decision but it is a request please don't improve the security of those servers. LOL
You all Mr tech are a joke. West took the tech from Hitler there is not a single space Rocket that is not based on Nazi V2 there not a single bomber west has that is not based on Nazi design. Hahahaha. Please cry a river build a bridge and get over your tech issues. China is the second largest economy in the world even with the devaluation of it's Yuan. They can make the west beggars it has no need of FC31 it will just increase the value of it's Currency and At actual value West will cripple to death. Please don't try to draw a line between Pakistan and China by posting Pakistani flag on your profile. Chinese are not stupid but you are war mongers. Italy has a worst economic crisis than South Sudan. India is stuck up with its economy with change of currency and China's push on crypto has further effected the Indian economy. Eu is falling apart. USA is on the side line and following Russia with trump. Severs are hacked. Napta is about to break TPP has been rejected. Servers are Hacked. To me it looks like a chaos.

Sir with respect I am not trying to insult you but the Advance tech of west is no secrete. China has even the technology that west is even thinking of developing. Your every main frame your every server you every chip in the west is bugged and hacked and all that tech is being drained in Chinese servers as the west is trying to think of a new Tech. Now a days you make me Laugh when you say New Tech.:omghaha:. Don't give Tech to Pakistan and Don't give tech to China we here and those there in China are happy with the decision but it is a request please don't improve the security of those servers. LOL
You all Mr tech are a joke. West took the tech from Hitler there is not a single space Rocket that is not based on Nazi V2 there not a single bomber west has that is not based on Nazi design. Hahahaha. Please cry a river build a bridge and get over your tech issues. China is the second largest economy in the world even with the devaluation of it's Yuan. They can make the west beggars it has no need of FC31 it will just increase the value of it's Currency and At actual value West will cripple to death. Please don't try to draw a line between Pakistan and China by posting Pakistani flag on your profile. Chinese are not stupid but you are war mongers. Italy has a worst economic crisis than South Sudan. India is stuck up with its economy with change of currency and China's push on crypto has further effected the Indian economy. Eu is falling apart. USA is on the side line and following Russia with trump. Severs are hacked. Napta is about to break TPP has been rejected. Servers are Hacked. To me it looks like a chaos.

I have seen thing what you don't know so don't talk about what you don't know.

There is no doubt that China have achieve huge in military field, but still they are catching up in most fields (which they will catch up with west) although they have some things which no other countries have, but here we are talking about 5th gen tech and members here who have good info about PAF knew why US pushed Pakistan to put new F-16s on base where no Chinese equipment is deployed. All Chinese systems Pakistan purchase are highly modified / customized with available western tech.

@gambit would you like to share your expertise on aviation specially regarding quoted part.

Why are you avoiding my question and facts? It seems you have no answer to my prove beside continue your biased ranting. Video presented for all readers to see and judge themselves what is old engine or not? Are you implying those video of fighter jet ignite afterburner or not , is PS by me? :lol:

If Chinese engine achieve higher thrust and better performance than Russian counterpart. You can still classify as old tech,inferior engine? More like you cannot accept the reality of Chinese advancement.

I can be sure, you would not even know the world fastest computer is 100% made in China including the chipset. The speed and performance is verify by reowned German institution for ranking of world known supercomputer. If you have a clue, supercomputer has high strategic value of assist in making nuclear weapon, large passenger aircraft and estimating weather and yes, design of 5th generation fighter. :enjoy: Such a value important system, why would US not wanting to dominate? China is already on the very top ,even beating US in their own game.

If a country can produce the world best supercomputer. More or less translating to the prowess of electronic sector.

https://www.wired.com/2015/07/obama-supercomputing/

Obama is mad and wants US to take back the lead of supercomputer but sorry, China will beat US once again. :enjoy:
I have seen thing what you don't know so don't talk about what you don't know.

There is no doubt that China have achieve huge in military field, but still they are catching up in most fields (which they will catch up with west) although they have some things which no other countries have, but here we are talking about 5th gen tech and members here who have good info about PAF knew why US pushed Pakistan to put new F-16s on base where no Chinese equipment is deployed. All Chinese systems Pakistan purchase are highly modified / customized with available western tech.

Have seen the best of what China has? Do you think those locomotive as pointed out by someone or even JF-17 is the best China ever presented to you? The best will always reserve for Chinese and this is even practice by Western,Russian and American. Nobody will give you the best. The best needs to be earn by itself. Using someone provided and claim its the best they have is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom