What's new

Family travels to Chinese Border on Heavy Bikes

Jnaab kahan aap apnay bike industry ko compare kar rhay hain Hamari se, its leaps better,

out here anything from 125 onwards is a Heavy bike,
thats what people think here because until recently we had very few options,
now slowly some companies are investing, maybe this might change our definition of heavy bikes too.
it was same here some time ago.
Light bikes r best,,easy to handle in traffic n grt mileage,,,i still miss the gud old yamaha RX100

Light bikes r best,,easy to handle in traffic n grt mileage,,,i still miss the gud old yamaha RX100

RX115 was the only competition for the Kawasaki GTO 125 and they both were fast but slowly the two stroke engines ended and 4 stroke took over but as the economic situation worsened many companies left,
now the options are increasing,

and youre right, for a random commuter like me, small bikes are best, I own a Suzuki 150 and it does the job handsomely

Just looked at this thread after referencing it to @DESERT FIGHTER while he is on his journey in the Northern Areas. I'm hoping you will take a lot of pics and vids and share with us brother.

God, after looking at this, I really miss Pakistan!

Pakistan is my soul.

Mashallah

I learnt how to bike on yahama Rx 100...
I still ride it when I go to my village... Awesome bike

All I see is desis in replica Rossi t-shirts and cool shades.

And some 125 cc Boxer looking bike.

Googled. Yamaha YBR 125G.

51FQhHz.jpg

gH0gLKG.jpg

irKkjEw.jpg

Mi9xC8c.jpg

zh5hqUS.jpg

QqL0SGa.jpg

LJNFbVS.jpg

wupihxq.jpg

@VCheng

Are these what are called heavy bikes in Pakistan?

Cheers, Doc

All I see is desis in replica Rossi t-shirts and cool shades.

And some 125 cc Boxer looking bike.

Googled. Yamaha YBR 125G.

@VCheng

Are these what are called heavy bikes in Pakistan?

Cheers, Doc

Duplicate when most of them are from the UK? My uncle is a cop in Glasgow. And heavy bikes in the sense of tires and having compartments for extra fuel and bike chains.

Duplicate when most of them are from the UK? My uncle is a cop in Glasgow. And heavy bikes in the sense of tires and having compartments for extra fuel and bike chains.

Ya I read the whole thread later.

I didn't know you ride as well.

Cheers, Doc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom