What's new

Family travels to Chinese Border on Heavy Bikes

the first picture, is that Faisal? he is a friend of mine

W1CMCJT.jpg

Why have they censored the translation ?:lol:

No sir, my family is from Bahawalpur. :-)

Faisal and Baleegh are cousins and also one of their first cousin is our famous Shahid Afridi :) Faisal is as crazy as the first time i met him around 20 years or so back lol in all these years i have ALWAYS refused to sit with him on a bike :p

These looks like 125 cc bikes. Not heavy bikes? OR Is there any definition of heavy bike in Pakistan? Heavy bikes means something in the range of litre class or at the least 650cc. Even Royal Enfield Bullet or Triumph are not considered a heavy bike here.

These looks like 125 cc bikes. Not heavy bikes? OR Is there any definition of heavy bike in Pakistan? Heavy bikes means something in the range of litre class or at the least 650cc. Even Royal Enfield Bullet or Triumph are not considered a heavy bike here.

Heavy meaning that the bikes were carrying extra compartments on the back with fuel and bike chains.

Jnaab kahan aap apnay bike industry ko compare kar rhay hain Hamari se, its leaps better,

out here anything from 125 onwards is a Heavy bike,
thats what people think here because until recently we had very few options,
now slowly some companies are investing, maybe this might change our definition of heavy bikes too.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom