What's new

FAKE NEWS-Bilawal Bhutto tries to steal classmate's pencil in school, gets beaten up

RKO

Reaction score
Country
India
Islamabad. Former Pakistan Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto's and former Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari's son Bilawal Bhutto got beaten up by his own classmates in his school after he tried to steal one of his classmates' brand new pencil.

The incident took place in a pre-school named Blooming Buds Bums which is located in the centre of the city of Islamabad. Bilawal Bhutto is studying "manners" in the school for last 3 years.

"I don't know if it's a psychological defect or something else, but Bilawal has a thing for the things which belong to someone else. This is the 4th time he got beaten up by his classmates for stealing. Today in the morning when I entered the class, I saw that few students were punching Bilawal badly. I tried to calm down the students but Bilawal kept saying that the pencil belonged to him, inviting more punches," Bilawal's class teacher said.

"I wonder why he tries to steal someone else's pencil when he has his own and he doesn't even care about it. He never even uses his own pencil for any good," the teacher added.

According to sources, Bilawal later managed to escape from the school but got chased down by a street-dog on his way home.

Meanwhile, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari refused to react on the whole scenario.

"I don't want to talk right now, I've blabbered enough for the day. I'll hold a press-conference tomorrow given the fact that the mike arrives on time from Bangladesh," Bilawal said.

This has been the second embarrassing moment for Pakistani politicians in less than a week. In a recent incident Rehman Malik was thrown out of a plane by the passengers for showing up late.

"Well, this is sheer irksomeness for us, we can't even say that he is not one of ours," Pakistan PMO's official spokesperson told Faking News.

On the other hand, Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif is still waiting for a green signal from the army chief to comment on the particular issue.

Back
Top Bottom