What's new

Facebook blocked in Bangladesh

This seems to be the case. The only Islamist group in BD calling for the banning of facebook was the IoJ. For most Bangladehis this was a non-issue. The caricatures of the PM however is the real reason for the banning.

That is exactly right. One other deception spin awami regime tried put was opposition leader excuse. Awami regime hell bent in killing and then throwing opposition leader body in river. So Awami crocodile tears excuse using opposition leader can be seen through from thousands miles away. Real face of fascist awami regime is once more exposed. This time in international stage.

Can anyone post the cartoon of Hasina, please.

It's no wonder that the irrationality has prevailed. We were allied together for 27 years and lived for a long time before that under one flag as well.

Welcome to Fascism !

BTW, i don't need you to tell me what my country is doing well or not!

Well, then never hate any Bangladeshi if they hate you, there are some reasons behind hatred. We wish your good so we tell you about your fault too. I want that if you read that post#34 again quoted below.

Missing point!

Brother, you will find some Bangladeshis in BD who hate Pakistan and will get many Bangladeshis who love PK. Maximum Bangladeshis like PK but, sadly, the number of them is decreasing day by day here. Do you know many BD peoples just laugh at PK to see the bloody retarded terrorists and they know PK as a terrorist factory but they are well wisher of PK?!!
Look at just two days ago - the stupid Lahore attack where brothers killed brothers during prayer time! Such stupid people have been indoctrinated (although unintentional) in PK society! There are enough reasons that the number of PK-haters growing in BD to see these blunders. So, try to fix your image in BD about PK before telling us why many BD-people hate PK. What PK has done to retrieve its good image? May be trying but failed and the proof is recent Lahore attack! So do not blame and hate BD people if they hate PK for these stupid terrorist attacks. We wish you all the best and no offense intended if you can understand what I want to say. Thanks.

I said those to that insane PK-member Patriot , because he is angry on Bangladeshis to see that Bangladeshis dislike PK for these terrorists. But he can not blame BD people for that. I do not understand that how PK-society consider it where the terrorists do not allow the girls to study and blow away their schools. But our people just shocked and dislike to see these. And if they dislike you to see that then you have no right to blame them. How do you expect that other people will not dislike you to see this type of attacks? And if some one dislikes you to see this then that does not mean that he is your enemy.

BTW, I said enough and I do not want to bother you guys about that any more. If you still have confusion then I will say you can not understand.

Thanks. :)

Well tell me what you think about this situation: “I know someone who is a great fan of PK and PK-cricket team, but he said also that PK is a factory of terrorists”? Dose he an enemy or bad wisher of PK? So you cannot hate him if he talks about your faults.

Last edited:
Again you are wrong. I said Pk is trying but failed and the recent Lahore attack is the proof.

And about good impression. I think we do not need any other but if we work together then there is chance of prosperity for both of us. I said PK needs to improve its impression in BD if they want that no Bangladeshi will hate them. I did not say that PK must need to justify their good image in BD. I said that there is reason if some BD people dislike PK and if Pk wants that those few BD people will not dislike PK then PK has to work here to build a good image. ANd if PK does not care BD then - no need.

GOing to bed, good night brothers.
Well tell me what you think about this situation: “I know someone who is a great fan of PK and PK-cricket team, but he said also that PK is a factory of terrorists”? Dose he an enemy or bad wisher of PK? So you cannot hate him if he talks about your faults.
Pakistan is working their A$$ off to win the WOT. They dont need to impress any Bangladeshi kids neither any Bangladeshi needs to hate Pakistanis. When would you get over with your childish arguments?

^

I'm not talking like a kid and you are not understanding and acting here as expertise. I did not said they must need to impress us. I know we no need to care each other. I said some Bd people hate pk and thinks pk is terrorist country to see these, so if PK wants that few-BDmen will not hate them, only then they need to make them understand.

Go to Prothom-alo report and comments:

Many people are saying that we are not east-pakistani but we are Bangladeshi. So why our govt is following like PK by banning FB? So I'm not saying that but the students and young Bangladeshis are saying that. They dislike PK and think that bd-govt is making BD as hell like PK. Because those BD-people dislike PK and do not want to see any thing as like PK cos they think PK is a stone age country. And I'm just saying the fact.

21803210.jpg

Also see the comment here about PK: ????? ??? - ?????? ???? ??????

*NO offense to PK brothers, I'm just saying peoples perceptions, I'm saying true......

i was going thru google to check on the news of fb being banned....this thread seriously caught my eye!

where does the '71 war come from or even the indian issues.....seriously guys grow up.....facebook got banned in bangladesh as RAB requested BTRC to block and filter it....the pm issue or the cartoon may be the main reason....those people can give any reason....u guys r jumping to this? ges u guys dnt surf the net properly....there are hundreds of sites where u cant even imagine wats posted.....stop fyting amongst urselves and go after the real ppl who are making fun of Islam....coz when u'll die every muslim will be buried in the same soil in the same way.....there will be no different pakistani way or bangladeshi way
I dont want to pick a verbal fyt now....correct me if im wrong and im sorry if my post hurts anyone.

Can you translate that ?

It is written in there that: "Some Bangladeshi students were demonstrated in the road after banning of FB. They were saying that BD govt is trying to MAke BD as Pakistan and Afghanistan."
Also some people are saying that we are not part of PK.

So I was just trying to say that what those students think about PK. And why they think so. Why their perception is like that about PK? And these are the basic questions. But sadly the retarded patriot is not want to understand. He dislikes Bangladeshis cos some Bangladeshis dislike PK. But he does not want to know where is the problem. Then I said him that some BD-people think Pk as terrorist factory then he become angry on me. But then I said that I know PK is working hard against terrorists but those people do not know that. And pk needs to make them understand and PK can not blame them untill Pk can not give them a good impression. I talked about the basic reasons of the hate but he unfortunately become angry on me. So sad loser.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom