What's new

F-60 / J-31 stealth fighter aircraft for Pakistan Air Force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually you had ego problem. .. Russians were not inferior. .. it just they don't have enough money for R n D... as well if they are inferior. .. why would china copy Russia's weapons... still china dependent on Russia's engine... you just don't want to accept the fact....

Dude, the production J-10B is now using WS-10A.

J-11B/J-16 also use WS-10A.

China will wean itself off Chinese engines over the next few years.

What can I say for the bold part. As far as making guesses is concerned I prefer to base my guess on decades of aerospace experience and capabilities of concerned program. Unlike China, both USA and Russia have extensive R&D experience of stealth tech that dates back to 70s and both of them had stealth technology demonstration programs (USA: XST, HAve Blue etc. Mig sukhoi had their own) that did all the necessary ground work for future operational stealth fighters.
You are mainly repeating what I have said. Read my post in full.

actually you had ego problem. .. Russians were not inferior. .. it just they don't have enough money for R n D... as well if they are inferior. .. why would china copy Russia's weapons... still china dependent on Russia's engine... you just don't want to accept the fact....

I am sorry. Let's see how I was being an egoistic. Your post says "Russians were not inferior. .. it just they don't have enough money for R n D"......means due to lack of money for R&D, they couldn't produce quality products on par with the west. That is my point. That's a fact we all know about. How's that an ego issue if I state the fact?
Japan builds (at this time at least) far superior cars to basic US manufacturers. That's because they've mastered the process engineering and six sigma type of process management techniques and have mastered them to limits. Resulting in producing much superior quality and affordable cars. That's a reality. How is that being egoistic?
The Chinese do CURRENTLY depend on the Russian engines. I am aware of that. The engine quality of the Russian engines is way behind the Western engine tech, (Otherwise for your HAL, it'd be a Russian engine. Not a GE engine :) ).
But the Chinese have a bunch of engine development programs in pipes. A few of them are about to be completed soon in the next a couple of years. As much as I don't like to admit it, they are using Western tech into these programs and once even a couple of these programs finish and their engines go into serial production, they'd literally jump leaps and bounds ahead compared to where the Russians are at after many decades of engine manufacturing. The Chinese military industrial complex' progression within the past two decades is amazing to say the least. I don't consider Russia a US enemy since the end of the cold war. Looking at the Chinese weapons programs and where they are headed towards ....China would become a competition in the next decade or two IMO. They still can't go head on with the US for the next three decades at the least for sure.

Anyway, a fact is a fact. Don't twist it to ego. I am not from India and don't get into ego-testicle back and forth.

Yeah but that will take atleast 6 to 7 years
The J20 will not be available for export to anyone, including Pakistan, at least not for the next 10-15 years.

Also, please don't revive old threads.

Stop thinking about J-10.
Consider a 5th gen platform ASAP......!!!! There are some highly dangerous activities in our neighbourhood specially the induction of rafale and now they are looking for another induction.

And what about the su-35 and su-37 double engines fighter planes deal with Russia?
Soukhoï_Su-37.jpg
Russian-Su-35-.jpg
su 35.jpg
su 37 terminator.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom