What's new

F-35 full array of weapons

Hi,

Thank you---an excellent ad----let the weapons do the talking.
Sir,

This is the latest video on F-35. This system is coming along very nicely..though expensive and also political issues otherwise i wish to see a few squadrons of this beauty in PAF.

Iam still having serious reservations about the threat perception training of P.M.A --------------- fuc-k Buttt dildo-----
mods now that I've provided you folks a valid reason----feel free to delete my post or ban me

P.S @majorusmani sir, I was never disrespectful towards you, was just appalled at your post , are you doing this at purpose or?
@WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Icarus
I reported his / her post many times.

Iam still having serious reservations about the threat perception training of P.M.A --------------- fuc-k Buttt dildo-----
mods now that I've provided you folks a valid reason----feel free to delete my post or ban me

P.S @majorusmani sir, I was never disrespectful towards you, was just appalled at your post , are you doing this at purpose or?
Bro, you should behave and use decent language or at least do not use indecent language otherwise your will be on steep descent here on pdf and even in life. I am not reporting you since I think you are good person and should be given a chance. But if the mods see, they will take appropriate steps.

If you are appalled with his post, you can argue with him with logic and reason or choose to ignore him. But he did not quote you or commented on your post so basically you have no reason to get offended. It is his opinion and we respect that. Furthermore he is an elderly person and one of our society's norm is respect people older than us.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom