What's new

F-22 Raptor Exposed - Why the F-22 Was Cancelled

i personally think that su 35 bm and su 37 terminator are hell of a good bird. only if the stealth factor of f22 is not considered then they can be a serious pain for f22

so conventional non stealth technology still works. HURREY
i think india has to think 1000 times before making another crap AMCA.
death of f22 should be a honorable lesson to fellow indians and so called DRDO.

F-22s never allowed other nation's AFs to come close in any of the mocked air battles. Though its cost is very high, still its the best..

^^^ I remember that particular video already being discusses before in this forum. I think the poster will get hell.

yapper... Some news channels need some stories to cook and i bet the report is extremely exaggerated.
What BS is this??? F-22 can not communicate with other fighters..

This hack job by Maddow is old news. She was either outright wrong or just plain old ignorant about the supposedly flaws she brought on.

USA is Not the End Of technology...... Well I dont wanna discuss it here... U may have the Pride Of Being an Ignoart but I am not joining your Party ....

On topic: What exactly are the Flaws in F-22?? I have heard that after every flight the Aircraft needs an Overhaul.... Is it true??

USA is Not the End Of technology...... Well I dont wanna discuss it here... U may have the Pride Of Being an Ignoart but I am not joining your Party ....

On topic: What exactly are the Flaws in F-22?? I have heard that after every flight the Aircraft needs an Overhaul.... Is it true??
No...It is NOT true. Whoever told you that is a liar. Including Rachel Maddow.

No...It is NOT true. Whoever told you that is a liar. Including Rachel Maddow.

So what exactly is the Problem in it sir??? The only problem I can find is Its Price....

So what exactly is the Problem in it sir??? The only problem I can find is Its Price....
That is the point -- What is the problem? Certainly its new capabilities required maintenance that is unique from other aircrafts, but nothing as ridiculous as an overhaul after each flight.

Back
Top Bottom