What's new

F-16/J-10 Vs. Su-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gucci Juice

Reaction score
Please discuss your opinion/facts on which plane is better/which will come out on top in battle.

I'll post some stats in a bit...

LOL, Very Good Thread Indeed. Now thats what i call comparing. Anywayz, Countinue. Lets see what Seniors here think.

For both of you there are atleast 10 threads on this topic.
Still I will Answer your question.

We can't say anything about J-10 yet because we haven't seen it in action. F-16 vs Su 30 would totally depend upon the pilot. Tech is getting better and better buy the time they are firing there BVR's there distance is closing rapidly and it will come of one on one and the better man will win. Yes in a Scissors SU will be in trouble because of its weight if he disengages he is done for it again I cant stress enough that regardless of the Technology it is the pilot who's skills will predominantly prevail.

Hi,

The F 16 would be carrying the aim120 amraam---two of them plus short range missiles---the deadliest of them all---the SU would be carrying a minimum 4 long range bvr's plus its short range missiles---.

Both the planes have extremely lethal bvr weapons---both the planes will be doomed ---only the side with larger numbers in a sortie will survive---the problem is that the SU will still be carrying a larger load and there will be more of them.

Plus there will be elctronic jammers as well---more powerful radars---decoys---so many more items----so many more things to face---.

why we are comparing again and again ? is new tech is BS ????

Why we are comparing 25 years old aircraft with new jet ??? WHY ANswer me when we see we r stepback in some issues we are taking about Pilot/Driver/rider etc wat da !!!

simple and straight forward Su RULE!!!! becuz its latest with 100z of new advance tech. I am not under estimate our Aircrafts but the point is F16 blk 15 comparing Su30 Mki is Useless!!

About F16 new BLK 50/52 ROXX!!! but our F16z blk 15 is just SO SO!!!!

Su is Multi Targetting!!!!! with most powerfull Radar!!! even more missile fire tech like short and long range + point heavy fuel tanks!! as compare to our F16's.

When we will get new F16z thn i will start very first topic because thn we have something superb for comparing IAF Su30! right now its useless topic also we dont have any experince with J10.

Last edited:
PS: stop starting thread like this already lots of other threads posted in the same forum so kindly start discussion over there!a

Last edited:
MKI is MKI not F/A-22 and for your information F-16 Block50/52 was the only fighter to register a kill on F/A-22 even F-15s failed if a machine can kill F/A-22 MKI is just an MKI.

MKI is MKI not F/A-22 and for your information F-16 Block50/52 was the only fighter to register a kill on F/A-22 even F-15s failed if a machine can kill F/A-22 MKI is just an MKI.

lol before open ur mouth gimme here some source!! (AUTHNTIK!!!)

lol before open ur mouth gimme here some source!! (AUTHNTIK!!!)

you you got the link so are you going to keep your mouth shut for sometime!

dear you better watch your words while posting, its not your MSN ID where you can write what ever you can while chatting! this is an informative forum with respectable members, i suggest you to respect other members that is how you can earn some for your self!

a request all the members to be soft in thee words and not try to humiliate other!

thanks!
regards!

Stealth is a uneducated troll.HE has been banned before so just ignore him.Well right now the current block 15 f16 stands no chance in BVR fight but there are ways to avoid BVR kill and we dont know what kind of jammers it has.After the merge it will depend on pilot.Once F16 gets MLU then they will be able to fire AMRAAM AIM-120 so it will be very equal fight the pilot who has better skills will win..For J-10 i cant speak as we don't really know its radar range etc..

For both of you there are atleast 10 threads on this topic.
Still I will Answer your question.

We can't say anything about J-10 yet because we haven't seen it in action. F-16 vs Su 30 would totally depend upon the pilot. Tech is getting better and better buy the time they are firing there BVR's there distance is closing rapidly and it will come of one on one and the better man will win. Yes in a Scissors SU will be in trouble because of its weight if he disengages he is done for it again I cant stress enough that regardless of the Technology it is the pilot who's skills will predominantly prevail.

Sir in a scissors the weight of the aircraft is negated by the increased TWR. Am i right sir?

wow.. do our f-16 hav multi wrecks for aim-120 or for sidewiders:what:????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom