What's new

export drinks to Iran and create jobs for U.S workers. This is a win-win

mohsen

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
  • Export of beverages produced by U.S. corporations to Iran has been prohibited since the 1990s.
  • The license to export alcohol-free beverages comes in the face of government efforts to inhibit access to U.S. goods.
  • ArKay exec: We will export drinks to Iran and will create jobs for American workers. This is a win-win.
On behalf of the United States Department of State, Secretary of State John Kerry approved a distribution contract signed in September between ArKay Beverages and Sonateb Parsian Ltd.

Export of beverages produced by U.S. corporations to Iran has been prohibited since the 1990s. The U.S. government now takes the position that the new license aims to empower the Iranian people as the Iranian government intensifies efforts to inhibit access to American goods.

The approval document, which came into effect last week, allows for the export and re-exports from the U.S to Iran of ArKay alcohol-free liquor, Alcohol free-beer, and ArKay alcohol-free whiskey flavored cola.

“Now ArKay beverages will be accessible to 100 million consumers in Iran,” said David Angel, Arkay’s vice president of sales. “This benefits everyone. We will export our soft drinks from the U.S. to Iran. This will create more jobs for American workers. This is a win-win situation.”

ArKay Beverages, headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, produces alcohol-free liquors, cocktails, and beers, and ArKay Whisky flavored cola.

U.S. Approves Export of Soft Drinks to Iran | Global Trade Magazine
-----
congratulations my dear Zarif lovers! DIPLOMACY worked, now you can ruin your life by original American carbonated drinks! even before the suspension of sanctions. could it be better?
American workers got a job too. a true meaning of WIN-WIN !

Wouldn't make sense to import beverages all the way from the U.S.

Most likely factories will be setup by the local subsidiaries in Iran.

So yeah its a win-win..

Truly a Win-Win scenario.

Both for diabetes and yankee co.

And Fvck people's health . FVCK what all health experts yell .
I wonder WTF is our health minister doing besides pissing off doctors
Urgent need of American cola! and people are wondering why Dollar has reached 35000Rs.
take my advise, buy anything you need now, with this rate of import 40000 and beyond is inevitable!

• Export of beverages produced by U.S. corporations to Iran has been prohibited since the 1990s.
  • The license to export alcohol-free beverages comes in the face of government efforts to inhibit access to U.S. goods.
  • ArKay exec: We will export drinks to Iran and will create jobs for American workers. This is a win-win.
On behalf of the United States Department of State, Secretary of State John Kerry approved a distribution contract signed in September between ArKay Beverages and Sonateb Parsian Ltd.

Export of beverages produced by U.S. corporations to Iran has been prohibited since the 1990s. The U.S. government now takes the position that the new license aims to empower the Iranian people as the Iranian government intensifies efforts to inhibit access to American goods.

The approval document, which came into effect last week, allows for the export and re-exports from the U.S to Iran of ArKay alcohol-free liquor, Alcohol free-beer, and ArKay alcohol-free whiskey flavored cola.

“Now ArKay beverages will be accessible to 100 million consumers in Iran,” said David Angel, Arkay’s vice president of sales. “This benefits everyone. We will export our soft drinks from the U.S. to Iran. This will create more jobs for American workers. This is a win-win situation.”

ArKay Beverages, headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, produces alcohol-free liquors, cocktails, and beers, and ArKay Whisky flavored cola.

U.S. Approves Export of Soft Drinks to Iran | Global Trade Magazine
-----
congratulations my dear Zarif lovers! DIPLOMACY worked, now you can ruin your life by original American carbonated drinks! even before the suspension of sanctions. could it be better?
My dumbass friend, instead you can export DOOGH to USA!

Thats how it should be after the removal of sanctions.there will be imports and exports. instead of crying like a loser think about the new opportunities that are awaiting us in USA markets.

Why are you complaining? Obviously this is a win-win for both countries. After all, its been a while since common Iranians had such a good taste of such drinks since the sanctions. So i'm sure Iranians will welcome this.:P
Plus you should take this as a sign of welcome toast, i'm sure more bigger investment deals are in the pipeline for both countries. This is just the beginning, welcome back to the globalized world:enjoy:

Why don't you people topple him then? That way you can reelect a courageous/smart leader like Ahmedinedjad, so Iran can return back to its past status quo.

My dumbass friend, instead you can export DOOGH to USA!

Thats how it should be after the removal of sanctions.there will be imports and exports. instead of crying like a loser think about the new opportunities that are awaiting us in USA markets.
my naive friend, American market is awaiting your dough!
for now, enjoy their harmful drinks (which Americans never really prohibited its export to Iran) till you join Mr Mosaddeq! بعد از صد و بیست سال
--------------

all sanctions will be removed!!!
"dance with wolves" documentary.

Last edited:
for now, enjoy their harmful drinks (which Americans never really prohibited its export to Iran) till you join Mr Mosaddeq! بعد از صد و بیست سال
--------------

Did you think Qajar politicians had horn or tail !? no , they were some one like Hassans and has same follower like this guys who are defending this National disgrace ( JCPOA ) .....

--------------

Do you think Qajar politicians had horns or taisl !? no , they were some one like Hassans and has same follower like this guys who are defending this National disgrace ( JCPOA ) .....

--------------

You and rest of your zealot friends have no simple understanding of economy.the age of Ahmadinejad is over.your basije mahal should start dictating that to you.

Did you think Qajar politicians had horn or tail !? no , they were some one like Hassans and has same follower like this guys who are defending this National disgrace ( JCPOA ) .....

Do you think Qajar politicians had horns or taisl !? no , they were some one like Hassans and has same follower like this guys who are defending this National disgrace ( JCPOA ) .....

All the criticism, labelling and sloganeering is worthless if you you're not offering a better solution...

You and rest of your zealot friends have no simple understanding of economy.the age of Ahmadinejad is over.your basije mahal should start dictating that to you.

I hope you and your kind be "Naive" rather than be "Traitor" ...

next generations will insult us for accepting this national disgrace ....

I hope you and your kind be "Naive" rather than be "Traitor" ...

next generations will insult us for accepting this national disgrace ....

Islamic Republic has more fucked up problems that leaves no room for this national disgrace .

Back
Top Bottom