What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Dont trust them unless they sign the contract. These sheikhs are quite unpredictable.
During Zardari time, trust level was zero, even Saudi Ambassador was killed by Arab hater mafia regime.
Later on hate speeches in parliament and hate preaching in public media, followed by formation of zaniboon was big blow in relatioship with Arabs particular and and Islamic world in general.... it goes on and on. Actually, things were quite predictable.
Only, hidden factor was actually the staff promoted and appointed in PAF by Asif Ali Zardari, to sabotage progress in direction of JFT sales. This is why there were not even non Arab sales.
There were activities to role back JFT programme along with nuclear (admited by FM Qureshi) hence JFT development fell short of its timeline and block II was launched without AESA, IFR etc.

Last edited:
During Zardari time, trust level was zero, even Saudi Ambassador was killed by Arab hater mafia regime.
Later on hate speeches in parliament and hate preaching in public media, followed by formation of zaniboon was big blow in relatioship with Arabs particular and and Islamic world in general.... it goes on and on. Actually, things were quite predictable.
Only, hidden factor was actually the staff promoted and appointed in PAF by Asif Ali Zardari, to sabotage progress in direction of JFT sales. This is why there were not even non Arab sales.
There were activities to role back JFT programme along with nuclear (admited by FM Qureshi) hence JFT development fell short of its timeline and block II was launched without AESA, IFR etc.
I dont think the problem was the staff rather the availability of items as well as inability of the force to procure them. I have seen a few hidden jibes at Rao Qamar . I think he may not have been very charismatic but to say that he was a puppet of Zardari is an extremely unfair comment in my humble opinion.
A

Hi,

Thank you----Rao Qamar was a sell out just like Kiyani---. Zardari sold out pakistan to the U S to get into power.

The sales are confirm including JF-17 & PAC Super Mushak, Basic Trainer Aircraft. The deal is expected to be announced in November, Ideas 2016.

Any such announcement in IDEAS 2016 thus far?

Hi,

Thank you----Rao Qamar was a sell out just like Kiyani---. Zardari sold out pakistan to the U S to get into power.

Yes Sir... indeed he was. I never heard of him afterwards, most likely he was taken care off by his handlers, once their purpose was surved.
Sir, you know better the relationship of seller and customer.
If our salesman keep prejudice with Arabs and particularly with Saudis, there is no good coming out of such meeting.
Recently, heads of many American defence manufacturering were on visit to KSA, this means defence shows is not enough, you need to have right people talking to rightpeople in professional manner.

I dont think the problem was the staff rather the availability of items as well as inability of the force to procure them. I have seen a few hidden jibes at Rao Qamar . I think he may not have been very charismatic but to say that he was a puppet of Zardari is an extremely unfair comment in my humble opinion.
A
Yes Sir, suddenly there were lots of stumble stones and the biggest one of them was slashing JFT development funds.
The biggest blow to PAF was not the unfair appointment of Rao Qamar rather unfair exit of AVM Shahid Latif, who was not only deserving but also had much more respect in Arab world.

Yes Sir... indeed he was. I never heard of him afterwards, most likely he was taken care off by his handlers, once their purpose was surved.
If our salesman keep prejudice with Arabs and particularly with Saudis, there is no good coming out of such meeting.
Recently, heads of many American defence manufacturering were on visit to KSA, this means defence shows is not enough, you need to have right people talking to rightpeople in professional manner.

Yes Sir, suddenly there were lots of stumble stones and the biggest one of them was slashing JFT development funds.
The biggest blow to PAF was not the unfair appointment of Rao Qamar rather unfair exit of AVM Shahid Latif, who was not only deserving but also had much more respect in Arab world.
I knew sooner or later it would come to that. I have a little tidbit for you. Shahid Lateef was not appointed due to the insistance of his predecessor. He was stabbed in the back by his own boss not Zardari.
As to the reason Sir Bilal Khan 777 pointed to it in a post of his and I surmised differences arising as a result of that to be the cause. The true cause however remains unknown .
AVM Shahid Lateef also had some medical problems which hindered his promotion. I would reiterate that Rao Qamar was an honest and a hard working man and any jibe against him is slanderous. The reason he is not seen is because of the massive Cerebral haemorrhage that he had while serving as chief of PIA. I am however unaware of his current condition but think it might not be good enough for him to be seen in public.
A

Hi,

The U S did not approve of Lateef---and as zardari and his wife had sold out pakistan---Shahid Lateef got the boot---and a docile man got the job.

I agree with accounts stated by honorable MK, but do not agree to the assertion made by Araz (or be it Bilal 777) regarding the health of AVM Shahid Latif, actually this is a slanderous jibe at one of best fighter pilot in world history and father of JFT programe, which is a world record in it self and has laid foundation for Pakistan's fighter jet industry.
AVM Shahid Latif was healthy at his retierment and can be seen on various talk shows talking most wisely.

I agree with accounts stated by honorable MK, but do not agree to the assertion made by Araz (or be it Bilal 777) regarding the health of AVM Shahid Latif, actually this is a slanderous jibe at one of best fighter pilot in world history and father of JFT programe, which is a world record in it self and has laid foundation for Pakistan's fighter jet industry.
AVM Shahid Latif was healthy at his retierment and can be seen on various talk shows talking most wisely.
You are within your rights to disgree. You are using my own words against me and I would suggest you be a bit more innovative. I share your views regarding Shahid Lateef however health has many aspects and just because someone walks around does not mean he is healthy. So let us leave it at that. As I have stated Shahid Lateef was done in by his predecessor and not by Zardari at least not alone. Zardari was good at firing bullets from other peoples shoulders. However as far as I do know the sittuation was as I have described. Shahid Lateef was a good fighter pilot but there are people who are at par with him if not better. This is not a fighting ring where people come in to be pronounced the best fighter pilot in the world and fighter pilots know this better than most people.
I will exit this discussion with the saying of a great imam known for his piety " if you knew my sins you would stone me". Let us leave it at that.

Last edited:
You are within your rights to disgree. You are using my own words against me and I would suggest you be a bit more innovative. I share your views regarding Shahid Lateef however health has many aspects and just because someone walks around does not mean he is healthy. So let us leave it at that. As I have stated Shahid Lateef was done in by his predecessor and not by Zardari at least not alone. Zardari was got at firing bullets from other peoples shoulders. However as far as I do know the sittuation was as I have described. Shahid Lateef was a good fighter pilot but there are people who are at par with him if not better. This is not a fighting ring where people come in to be pronounced the best fighter pilot in the world and fighter pilots know this better than most people.
I will exit this discussion with the saying of a great imamknown for his piety " if you knew my sins you would stone me". Let us leave it at that.

Allow me to clarify copy pasting your words... in begining i use word 'actually' so i was quoting your words. I didn't put commas around though.
I did also mentioned that AVM SL non flying health was so good that he delivered us JF-17 IN RECORD TIME AND BUDGET. I wonder what other health aspect was required of him.

@MastanKhan Sir, i would like you in particular and wider audience in general to compare and comment, who seem more healthy to you.... AVM SL or ACM RQ?... who is reportedly in hospital, ever since his last (flopy) stint!

Allow me to clarify copy pasting your words... in begining i use word 'actually' so i was quoting your words. I didn't put commas around though.
I did also mentioned that AVM SL non flying health was so good that he delivered us JF-17 IN RECORD TIME AND BUDGET. I wonder what other health aspect was required of him.

@MastanKhan Sir, i would like you in particular and wider audience in general to compare and comment, who seem more healthy to you.... AVM SL or ACM RQ?... who is reportedly in hospital, ever since his last (flopy) stint!

Hi,

The U S wanted a coward to lead the Paf and a coward to lead the pak military---. It attained both those goals---.

Enough of nice guys at top positions----we need hard working a'holes---obnoxious miserable SOB's at top position to make the difference---.

Rao Qamar was an extremely docile commander.

About Time
Inshallah First export bid coming into reality very soon.
upload_2016-12-1_0-40-19.png

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.p...ft-to-its-fleet&catid=35:Aerospace&Itemid=107

Written by Oscar Nkala, Tuesday, 29 November 2016

Addressing delegates who attended a recent security seminar focused on the theme 'Developing Effective Air Power Responses to National Security Challenges in Nigeria', NAF Chief of Air Staff Air Marshall Sadique Abubakar said the NAF would soon enhance its operational capabilities with the delivery of 10 more aircraft.

The new fleet would comprise of four new Mi-35N attack helicopters ordered from Russia, at least three ex-Brazilian Air Force Super Tucanos suited for light attack and surveillance operations as well as three JF-17 Thunder fighter jets from Pakistan.

This is scandalous information.
The project is too big to be ascribed to one man or to one team. AeSp projects run in devel-cycles. This is long-term investment and some are only run as 'proof of a concept'.

Back
Top Bottom