What's new

Exercise TurAz Eagle 2015 | News/Media

Neptune

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Turkish Air Force (HVKK) ground crew arrived in Azerbaijan

Turkey and Azerbaijan will conduct joint air force exercises next week on Saturday.

The Azerbaijani Defense Ministry announced that the exercises will include a series of operations such as joint airstrikes against common targets and combat search and rescue missions. They will feature a variety of military aircraft including Mig-29, F-16 and Su-25 fighters, F-4E bombers, C-130 Hercules transport planes and Mi-35 attack helicopters, Mi-17 and Sikorsky UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters.

The ‘TurAz Eagles 2015’ will continue on till September 18th.

Ankara and Baku have always maintained close relations with one another over shared ethnic, linguistic and cultural identity.

215052.jpg

A large group of engineering-technical staff of the Turkish Air Force have arrived in Azerbaijan to participate in the joint TurAz Falcon 2015 exercises of the Azerbaijani and Turkish air forces, the Defense Ministry said on Aug. 24.
Selection of staff, planning of the exercises and other organizational work are underway so as to prepare for the active phase of the joint exercises, APA reports.

215052_0.jpg

to be honest, im not a army guy... there is always way around ;) but also thanks to my close friends.. they all know that, i loveee it ;)

Waiting for superb shares bro.

But trust me sometimes it can be very tiring and boring if you go there "unwillingly" :lol:

I dont know the reason why but Turkish pilots let any kinds of picture except the cockpit pictures. I think there might be some special Turkish made technologies... (actually before leaving the place, they check the mobile and tell you those pictures that they dont want to be shared).

Phantoms? They were also at Tiger Meet 2015 but only as symbolic contributions. Deleting the pic. is no solution you can ease recover. I believe its a simple order. Cause they were accused from Gülens criminal coward prosecutors as spies cause one of them made a pic with his girlfriend.

Back
Top Bottom