What's new

Even As #DadriLynching Divides The Nation, This Muslim Man From Aligarh Risked His Life & Jumped Int

The_Showstopper

Reaction score
Country
India
Even As #DadriLynching Divides The Nation, This Muslim Man From Aligarh Risked His Life & Jumped Into Well To Save A Cow

On one hand when Uttar Pradesh is being blatantly ridiculed for the Dadri lynching incident, a 20-year-old resident of Bharat Bhakkan Mill in Aishbagh has done something which will reinstate your faith in humanity!

This 20-year-old was returning from his prayer at masjid in Polykheda locality when he spotted a cow which was stuck in the well. Zaki said, "I saw a large number of people gathered around the open well looking at a cow that had fallen in and I volunteered to go down to save it." While the crowd standing there was waiting hopeleslly for the crane to rescue the cow, this guy didn't think twice before risking his life!

sd_1443961514_725x725.jpg

Even when the crane arrived, Zaki tied himself to its strap and plunged into the 35-foot-deep dark well. Zaki revealed the encounter saying, "It was suffocating down there and the cow was distressed. It hit me on the leg and its still swollen,"

"Uski jaan ja rahi thi to main utar gaya (Its life was at risk so I jumped in)" said Zaki.
Zaki didn't just reach down to help the stuck cow but he even caressed the cow. Later, he strapped the cow from under the stomach with the crane harness and sat on top of it. "People were asking me to send the cow first, but I realised it was better to come along, lest the cow fell on me," said this human super-hero.

Crane owner Prem Kumar said, "I got a call from home and sent my crane immediately to the well. A lot of people were ready to jump in, but Zaki took the lead"
Zaki's mother Salma said, "My son is not educated but he didn't think twice before saving the animal's life. I was worried about him, but glad that a life got saved."

Neighbour Rukhsana, visited Zaki's mother and said, "You have a brave, courageous boy."

This was not the first time that a generous Zaki helped someone. His mother Salma recalled another encounter and said,

"During Ram Leela celebrations last year, fire from the effigy leapt at some houses here and then too Zaki had jumped to save lives,"
Painting and polishing are two jobs which Zaki pursues to earn his living but his deed has surely made him a superhero for millions!

Even As #DadriLynching Divides The Nation, This Muslim Man From Aligarh Risked His Life & Jumped Into Well To Save A Cow!

Never knew there were Muslim Men ? What happened to the days when men were just men. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom