What's new

Erdogan says will step down if Russian oil claims proved

-SINAN-

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Turkey’s president has said he will step down if Russian claims that Turkey buys oil from Daesh are proved and has called on Russian President Vladimir Putin to do the same if they are not.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan made the pledge while talking to reporters at a climate change summit in Paris.

“As soon as such a claim is proved, the nobility of our nation requires [me] to do this,” he said. “I will not remain in this post. But I am asking Mr. Putin, would you remain?

Erdogan was responding to claims from Moscow that Turkey helps fund Daesh through oil purchases.

The claims were made in the wake of the shooting down of a Russian military jet over southern Turkey on Nov.24.

“It is obvious where we legally buy oil and natural gas from,” Erdogan added. “Everyone must know that we are not that disreputable to make such a deal with terrorist organizations.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm answering Erdoğan.....Yes, he will remain. Slanderers are not honorable men

No need my friend, this forum members of Asia have the best intelligence network in the world. Now they will come to prove all claims one by one. :enjoy:

Turds, i mean Turks need to understand that this semi-hitler criminal is taking their country into a very dark future. Something like Pakistan daily bombings and terrorist activities awaits you.

Attachments

• ********-dot-com-213_1448807148-FB_IMG_1448807105206_1448807215.jpg
    ********-dot-com-213_1448807148-FB_IMG_1448807105206_1448807215.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited by a moderator:
Turds, i mean Turks need to understand that this semi-hitler criminal is taking their country into a very dark future. Something like Pakistan daily bombings and terrorist activities awaits you.

We are used to deal with terror even before terror term is invented and managed to grow even greater in every aspect annually while doing this. Better you focus on your country's future if it has one.

Turkey’s president has said he will step down if Russian claims that Turkey buys oil from Daesh are proved and has called on Russian President Vladimir Putin to do the same if they are not.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan made the pledge while talking to reporters at a climate change summit in Paris.

“As soon as such a claim is proved, the nobility of our nation requires [me] to do this,” he said. “I will not remain in this post. But I am asking Mr. Putin, would you remain?

Erdogan was responding to claims from Moscow that Turkey helps fund Daesh through oil purchases.

The claims were made in the wake of the shooting down of a Russian military jet over southern Turkey on Nov.24.

“It is obvious where we legally buy oil and natural gas from,” Erdogan added. “Everyone must know that we are not that disreputable to make such a deal with terrorist organizations.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm answering Erdoğan.....Yes, he will remain. Slanderers are not honorable men

See my post

Scientific Evidence: How Turkey Exports ISIS Oil To The World: Zero Hedge

or original link
How Turkey Exports ISIS Oil To The World: The Scientific Evidence | Zero Hedge

from [1]...
“In the last eight months ISIS has managed to sell ... $800 million dollars worth of oil on the black market of Turkey. This is Iraqi oil and Syrian oil, carried by trucks from Iraq, from Syria through the borders to Turkey and sold ...[at] less than 50 percent of the international oil price,” Mowaffak al Rubaie said in an interview with RT.

“Now this either get consumed inside, the crude is refined on Turkish territory by the Turkish refineries, and sold in the Turkish market. Or it goes to Jihan and then in the pipelines from Jihan to the Mediterranean and sold to the international market.”

from [2]...
The countries from which Turkey buys oil are “well known,” said Erdogan.

He called on Russia to comment on the US’ recent black-listing of Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, the World Chess Federation President, accusing him of “materially assisting and acting for or on behalf of the Government of Syria.” Erdogan alleged Ilyumzhinov had been dealing with Islamic State oil.

why nato hates kirsan ilyumzhinov is also because of this...

5875140-3x2-940x627.jpg

[3]

further reading on the oil transfers in [4]

----

[1] ‘Oxygen for jihadists’: ISIS-smuggled oil flows through Turkey to intl markets – Iraqi MP — RT News

[2] Russia has ‘more proof’ ISIS oil routed through Turkey, Erdogan says he’ll resign if it’s true — RT News

[3] Kirsan Ilyumzhinov plays with Muammar Gaddafi - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

[4] How Turkey Exports ISIS Oil To The World: The Scientific Evidence | Zero Hedge

View attachment 276105
we better see some prooff instead of cheap iranian propaganda...

Who buys oil from ISIS? ISIS has no port. The answer is obvious. Turkey.
another persian under usa flag:) any proof sir ?or bullshit as always as iranian

^ I hate being right every single time :)
ruslardan cok cinlilerler iranlilara girmis..

Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon are the only ones that border Syria and Iraq and are not oil rich. Jordan and Lebanon seem unlikely since their borders are tightly guarded. It is possible that Saudi Arabia buys oil from ISIS cheap and then sells that oil expensive on the international market therefore reaping profits.

Gulf_Middle_East_lg.jpg

Last edited:
Just noticed Georgia is Turkeys neighbour... Wow... Would't be surprised that territory that Georgia lost against Russia makes Turkey worried today, russians are closer than before.

Back
Top Bottom