What's new

Enough of secular non sense, declare India as Hindu state.

Loafer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Wondering how long attacks on the security forces will go on in Kashmir, Shiv Sena President Uddhav Thackeray on Sunday demanded that India be proclaimed a ‘Hindu state’.

“We have to decide now enough of this ‘secular’ stuff. The only option left is to declare India a ‘Hindu Rashtra’ if attacks on Hindus have to be prevented,” Thackeray said in his annual birthday eve interview.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...oclaim-india-a-hindu-state-shiv-sena-2933390/

First time in life this person said something useful. Shri Bal Thackerays blood has woken up.

Enough with secular junk, if you want to be secular go to Europe, birthplace of secularism or go to Pakistan and fight for secular home land of former India. We are not going to give any inch of land to seculars.

Was India a Hindu State before The Constitution (Forty-second amendment) Act, 1976?

Another gem by our dear friend. @Joe Shearer

You just have to look at the exchanges between us to get my feelings towards bigots like this.

I wonder why this b*****d is here at all, on a Pakistani forum. What is his purpose, besides spreading bile?

Was India a Hindu State before The Constitution (Forty-second amendment) Act, 1976?

A very good point.

You are now seriously worrying me.

The day India become Hindu state we jats will leave Indian union for sure as this was the only reason we didn't join Punjabistan *cough* i mean Pakistan.

Every country have right to declare its domination according to the majority we should't have any problem if India declare itself Hindu state even this is better for the minorities because it will pave way for their independence from aggressive dominated majority.

Minorities can get independence from India. They can go away wherever they want. We don't care.

Go to Pakistan all we care and convert to Islam.
Make me , I am in Haryana at the time drinking alcohol and eating non-veg. Which are sins in Hinduism so come and do the deeds.

@ranjeet bhai mil lo last baar or kar lo daru party then i will be gone ;(

You have issue with India becoming Hindu state?

Why bring alcohol and non veg out of your rear?
As you take Hindu state out of your rear. What about Jain, Buddhist ,Christians,Farsi and Sikhs ?

Never mind keep posting your bravado and fantasies on internet.

Every country have right to declare its domination according to the majority we should't have any problem if India declare itself Hindu state even this is better for the minorities because it will pave way for their independence from aggressive dominated majority.

Oh you would love it. It would be the greatest validation of the two nation theory.

Make me , I am in Haryana at the time drinking alcohol and eating non-veg. Which are sins in Hinduism so come and do the deeds.

@ranjeet bhai mil lo last baar or kar lo daru party then i will be gone ;(

When did Alcohol and Non veg became a sin in Hinduism :o:o_O

I say restore India to Spiritual center of the world :p:

NO , Constitution is secular by its intent .Article 25-28 constitute bedrock of secularism.

Article 25. Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion.
Article 26. Freedom to manage religious affairs.
Article 27. Freedom as to payment of taxes for promotion of any particular religion.
Article 28. Freedom as to attendance at religious instruction or religious worship in certain education institutions.

Moreover fundamental rights of equality 14 15 and 16 say none can be discriminated on basis of caste,religion and gender.

So 42nd Amendment Act had done only cosmetic change in Preamble about secularism.Nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom