What's new

EME Corps

ZohaibMumtaz

New Recruit

Reaction score
ASALAM o ALIKUM guyzz i want to know what Is the work of EME can any one tell me a EME soldier will be a SSG Commandos Pleasee help me:help:

SSG ... No not at all.

They are "Early Morning" people.

that is it.

Role of Corps of Engineers

Primary Role

To support the Army in all its combat operations, so that the move of the Army is facilitated in offensive operations and the move of the enemy is impeded while own Army in defense. Engineers are also responsible for the survivability of the Army. Engineers are, thus, those soldiers who “First to enter and last to leave the battle field”.

Secondary Role

Engineers are also trained to fight as infantry, and Corps of Engineers is proud recipient of various battle honors for gallantry actions in infantry role, in addition to performance as combat sappers.

Other Minor Roles

In addition to national Building tasks, Corps of Engineers maintains few specialized outfits, which are meant for survey, bomb disposal, and can undertake these tasks to limited extent.

Role of Corps of Engineers

Primary Role

To support the Army in all its combat operations, so that the move of the Army is facilitated in offensive operations and the move of the enemy is impeded while own Army in defense. Engineers are also responsible for the survivability of the Army. Engineers are, thus, those soldiers who “First to enter and last to leave the battle field”.
Secondary Role
Engineers are also trained to fight as infantry, and Corps of Engineers is proud recipient of various battle honors for gallantry actions in infantry role, in addition to performance as combat sappers.
Other Minor Roles
In addition to national Building tasks, Corps of Engineers maintains few specialized outfits, which are meant for survey, bomb disposal, and can undertake these tasks to limited extent.
brother i just want to know can they join SSG commandos or not please tell me

Yes you can as SSG is voluntary service. EME jawans and officers are in SSG and doing very fine. Infact there are two EME (SSG) officers who have got Dagger of Honour and one who retired as Brigadier.

Back
Top Bottom