What's new

Elow everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a girl joined pdf let's turn this into a chat thread. :rolleyes:

Data Analyst, coder , crypto-analyst. Quite a wide array of fields but related somehow. I manage my employees we are contracted by clients. All in all i just keep them up on their toes and no BS.

I am not a good boss, but free food so i hope that cuts it :ashamed:

Whenever i worked hard i got shit grades, when ever i didnt work hard i still got shit grades. So I'm halfway like you!

Ahan sounds interesting..anyway i dont have any know-how of your field :)
Oh yeah, but u seem kinda intelligent, then how come u didnt ever pass your exams with credit??
Well can u please tell me how to improve vocabulary?? :)
I have excellent accent but average vocabulary, so :P

Ahan sounds interesting..anyway i dont have any know-how of your field :)
Oh yeah, but u seem kinda intelligent, then how come u didnt ever pass your exams with credit??
Well can u please tell me how to improve vocabulary?? :)
I have excellent accent but average vocabulary, so :P

Watch movies? Be attentive while watching it? Book perhaps, but my vocab is normal plenty of people with much better and decent wordbase in their heads.

I baredly passed with D's or C's. But i was excellent at coding and landed my first job. Then 3 years later my own firm with 2 friends. Bought their partnership out a year later and since then to what i am today.

Watch movies? Be attentive while watching it? Book perhaps, but my vocab is normal plenty of people with much better and decent wordbase in their heads.

I baredly passed with D's or C's. But i was excellent at coding and landed my first job. Then 3 years later my own firm with 2 friends. Bought their partnership out a year later and since then to what i am today.

Yeah right :)
Ahan so luck sided with u at last :) good luck for future as well :)

Yeah right :)
Ahan so luck sided with u at last :) good luck for future as well :)

Luck nopes, i was just good at coding. Even before i joined uni. It's the best field for girls or boys, massive projects in the world.

My first partner was my female batchmate. She was the highest paid in our batch, genius genius person. I still wish she hadnt got married and had a kid and ruin her career for family.

Computer Sciences highest paying field for all fresh graduates. Starting packages are from 45k and onwards. Even 55k for some bright ones. Health/Life insurance included.

Pretty sweet.

Luck nopes, i was just good at coding. Even before i joined uni. It's the best field for girls or boys, massive projects in the world.

My first partner was my female batchmate. She was the highest paid in our batch, genius genius person. I still wish she hadnt got married and had a kid and ruin her career for family.

Computer Sciences highest paying field for all fresh graduates. Starting packages are from 45k and onwards. Even 55k for some bright ones. Health/Life insurance included.

Pretty sweet.

Oh all right :)
Well let me tell u lil bit about myself, u will be amazed to know that i recently got an offer from ptv world for english newscasting :P

Oh all right :)
Well let me tell u lil bit about myself, u will be amazed to know that i recently got an offer from ptv world for english newscasting :P

Naice!

Should've taken in, PTV is stepping stone for other channels!

A big no from pappa's side due to security issues :(

Hot damn, well atleast you know they wanted you. So you were that good. Security issue is a bummer, but barday log hamaray beech mein :oops:

Eloww everyone!!
Can somebody please brief me about females recruitment in Navy, after doing masters??
Navy???
Why are you betraying the ''Pak Fauj''.....:angry:
An army brat betraying the army, now I have seen it all......:blink:

Hot damn, well atleast you know they wanted you. So you were that good. Security issue is a bummer, but barday log hamaray beech mein :oops:

Missed so many opportunities because of this security issue wala thing..but never mind :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom