What's new

eligibility criteria for joining PAF

Jazakumullah khair for replying the brochure was really helpful but I just have one doubt left that can I apply on the base of SAT exams? There are 2 types of SAT exams first is SAT I which is kind of overall test and covers common reasoning, reading and writing and Maths. The second is SAT II which is a subject test and we have to choose subjects maximum of three and the exam would be based on those subject. So can you tell me which SAT is required and in SAT II subject test which subjects are PAFs requirement?

Many regards

Do you have A'O levels or FSc?

Jazakumullah khair for replying the brochure was really helpful but I just have one doubt left that can I apply on the base of SAT exams? There are 2 types of SAT exams first is SAT I which is kind of overall test and covers common reasoning, reading and writing and Maths. The second is SAT II which is a subject test and we have to choose subjects maximum of three and the exam would be based on those subject. So can you tell me which SAT is required and in SAT II subject test which subjects are PAFs requirement?

Many regards

Do you have A'O levels or FSc?

Last edited:
I have done o levels in 8 subjects and now giving SAT exams in December

You should contact the PAF centers to ask for dates. Good luck

You should know that if you do make it to GDP. You will not be able to have kids for a while. Else they'll pull you out of active flying.

Back
Top Bottom