What's new

Election Tribunal Vedict in Usman Dar Vs Khawaja Asif case: A Proof of PTI's "Rigging Proofs"

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
10311764_10151976323121157_7822037799920724636_n.jpg

Petition against Khawaja Asif by PTI candidate
10341990_841036322576992_4306112426423204798_n.jpg

Well,. it simply states that case is dismissed due to non-interest of petitioner. Can you post the complete judgement because it refers to the grounds No.3 to No. 6 of appeal, on which this appeal has been dismissed?

Well, we are know that some judges are biased and are not expected to decide the case against the certain individual. However, Honourable Tribunal decisions can be challenged to higher authority i.e. Court!

noora tribunal... Usman Dar is pursuing the case, he comes on Tv with rigging proofs, but kiya karain... we wont give up, its about future of our country and people... we will fight them till the end of times !

USMAN DAR's reply "
  1. My opponent Khawaja Asif is flaunting the Election Tribunal hearing that rejected my petition to verify NA-110 on the basis that I am not serious about recount/verification.
  2. Though, I did not expect much out of ET as it was clear from the start where the direction was and who was being favoured but still I made sure my voice is heard. I went to Election tribunal attended every hearing, made myself clear to them about my reservations and asked for verifications. I was given date against date, I did not frustrate myself and believed that justice will be served. During this period I attended all the hearings. The process was delayed, pushed and sided my opponent. It was as if I was the petitioner and the culprit at the same time. Anyway, during this period I had to attend business meeting abroad which I kept pushing to accommodate my case . I had informed the ET about my travel planes beforehand and there seemed to be no issue, but once I left country I was told about dates being changed to conflict with my schedule, I conveyed same to ET from abroad but to no avail, they proceeded with hearing and declared that I am not interested. On my return I was asked to show my entry and exit stamps of FIA which I did but it was of no use. The decision was made and my case was pushed out.
  3. If I am NOT serious, why would I go to Supreme Court? If I am not serious why would I protest 24/7? If I am not serious why would I keep going to ET hearings? If I am not serious why would I spend millions on legal expenses to pursue case? If I am not serious why am I still fighting the fight?
  4. I am a fighter, I will fight this battle in every court and on roads too. I am serious Khawaja Saab, about time you get serious and honest too.
  5. We have already prepared our petition for the supreme court, which, insh’Allah, would be registered on Wednesday. We are serious Khawaja saab, we are very serious."

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 146
  • usmandar.png
    usmandar.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 115
Well,. it simply states that case is dismissed due to non-interest of petitioner. Can you post the complete judgement because it refers to the grounds No.3 to No. 6 of appeal, on which this appeal has been dismissed?

Well, we are know that some judges are biased and are not expected to decide the case against the certain individual. However, Honourable Tribunal decisions can be challenged to higher authority i.e. Court!
"Main na maanu" Kardi na zananion wali baat. :P

noora tribunal... Usman Dar is pursuing the case, he comes on Tv with rigging proofs, but kiya karain... we wont give up, its about future of our country and people... we will fight them till the end of times !
Kaal Imran bhai bolain gey, "Sari duniya he PTI key khilaf rigging ma involved the". :P

USMAN DAR's reply "
  1. My opponent Khawaja Asif is flaunting the Election Tribunal hearing that rejected my petition to verify NA-110 on the basis that I am not serious about recount/verification.
  2. Though, I did not expect much out of ET as it was clear from the start where the direction was and who was being favoured but still I made sure my voice is heard. I went to Election tribunal attended every hearing, made myself clear to them about my reservations and asked for verifications. I was given date against date, I did not frustrate myself and believed that justice will be served. During this period I attended all the hearings. The process was delayed, pushed and sided my opponent. It was as if I was the petitioner and the culprit at the same time. Anyway, during this period I had to attend business meeting abroad which I kept pushing to accommodate my case . I had informed the ET about my travel planes beforehand and there seemed to be no issue, but once I left country I was told about dates being changed to conflict with my schedule, I conveyed same to ET from abroad but to no avail, they proceeded with hearing and declared that I am not interested. On my return I was asked to show my entry and exit stamps of FIA which I did but it was of no use. The decision was made and my case was pushed out.
  3. If I am NOT serious, why would I go to Supreme Court? If I am not serious why would I protest 24/7? If I am not serious why would I keep going to ET hearings? If I am not serious why would I spend millions on legal expenses to pursue case? If I am not serious why am I still fighting the fight?
  4. I am a fighter, I will fight this battle in every court and on roads too. I am serious Khawaja Saab, about time you get serious and honest too.
  5. We have already prepared our petition for the supreme court, which, insh’Allah, would be registered on Wednesday. We are serious Khawaja saab, we are very serious."
Court ma jana nahi facebook par rukna nahi. PTI ke yahi harkatain to hamain bhati hain :P.

regardless what maybe the outcome, one should appear before the tribunal and as u urself stated if the decision is against you, one can always challenge it :)

Back
Top Bottom