Egypt signed a deal to order 10 ANKA-A MALE UAV

cabatli_53

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Google Translate

270.jpg

Great, Egypt and Turkey are at its best in such a really long time. It looks like the 2 countries leaders are determined to improve their relations in every field. if i had time, i would have posted the all the agreements and all the things Turkish and Egyptian said during Mr. Erdogan visit to Egypt that took place couple of days ago.

It seems Egypt chose Turkish way.

What about Milgem then? It can be a big headache for Israeli submarines.
Every Muslim country has to go the Turkish way, if they want any chance of success. A country has to be secular. Secularism is not a luxury it is a necessity. In a secular country you are free to become whatever you want without anybody forcing you on a certain ideology, religion, belief, ect.. and makes people more loyal to their country.

I expect co-operation between Egypt & Turkey to reach a very high level in every field in the coming future.

Both Turkey's justice and development party and Egypt current party are inherited from Muslim brotherhood, no doubt they would like to close together . Turkey have shown leader from Islamic party are not incapable .they have caliber to develop their country better then the secularist . Hope in future the co operation between the two brotherly country would go farther .

Back
Top Bottom