What's new

Egypt blacklists Hamas armed wing as ‘terror group’

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...klists-Hamas-armed-wing-as-terror-group-.html

An Egyptian court ruled on Saturday to ban the armed wing of Palestine’s Hamas group and designated it as a terrorist organization, in a move that was slammed by the Islamist movement as ‘dangerous’

"The court ruled to ban the Qassam Brigades and to list it as a terrorist group," said Judge Mohammad al-Sayid of the special Cairo court which deals with urgent cases, according to Reuters news agency.

The case was based on allegations that the Qassam Brigades staged terrorist attacks to support the Muslim Brotherhood and carried out a bombing and shooting operation which killed 33 security personnel in the Sinai Peninsula in October of 2014.

Hamas, an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood that Egypt listed as a terrorist group in 2013, was voted into power during 2007 elections in the neighboring Gaza Strip.

"We reject the Egyptian court's decision against the Qassam Brigades. It is a political, dangerous decision that serves only the Zionist [Israeli] occupation," Reuters quoted Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri as saying.

وصلت لي هيك يا اخوات الشرموطة ...

قسم بالله الشيعة اشرف منكم يا واطين يا عملاء

الدولة الإسلامية باقية وتمدد في طيز السيسي وابن برطانية

#القسام مش إرهاب

#الجهاد مش ارهاب

#عاشت كتائب القسام

وصلت لي هيك يا اخوات الشرموطة ...

قسم بالله الشيعة اشرف منكم يا واطين يا عملاء

الدولة الإسلامية باقية وتمدد في طيز السيسي وابن برطانية

Translation:-

It comes to this siblings of prostitutes...

I swear to god the Shias are more honorable than you, you lowly people, you agents....

The Islamic State will remain and expand in the arse of Elsisi and the son of the British woman (nice)...

LikeI always say, nationalism is very bad for us. Just right now there is facebook war between Jordanians and Syrians over the Jordanian pilot. There are photos of his wife crying, Syrians saying he shouldn't be killing Syrian children...Jordanians getting upset, then cluster f....with both sides cursing each other in worst way you can imagine. This is what nationalism does to half of our people. And we are very emotional and can't gather our senses

Are your frequent and nonsensical outbursts also a result of nationalism or are you afflicted by the same thing that burdens the other half of Arabs. Opposite sides of the same coin.

Translation:-

It comes to this siblings of prostitutes...

I swear to god the Shias are more honorable than you, you lowly people, you agents....

The Islamic State will remain and expand in the arse of Elsisi and the son of the British woman (nice)...

*Betches not prostitutes

*Son of Britain = king of Jordan

Shame on Egypt for this decision. And you're still going to argue Morsi did nothing for the Palestinians :lol:

Your leader is a sick lowlife unfortunately.

*Betches not prostitutes

It's usage is not limited to bitch (which doesn't have a direct Arabic translation). Majority of people use it to describe a whore or prostitute but it can also mean bitch, as can other similar insults.

*Sonof Britain = king of Jordan

I know

Shame on Egypt for this decision. And you're still going to argue Morsi did nothing for the Palestinians :lol:

Shame he wasn't President of Palestine then isn't it. Because he seemingly didn't do much for Egyptians.

Your leader is a sick lowlife unfortunately.

Yeah, I know. That's why I will be voting for the Greens in the upcoming elections.

فتحت ابواب جهنم عا نفسك يا عرص

سنعلن النفير عليك!

إلى مزبلة التاريخ يا واطي عن قريب بذن الله

It's usage is not limited to bitch (which doesn't have a direct Arabic translation). Majority of people use it to describe a whore or prostitute but it can also mean bitch, as can other similar insults.

I know

Shame he wasn't President of Palestine then isn't it. Because he seemingly didn't do much for Egyptians.

Yeah, I know. That's why I will be voting for the Greens in the upcoming elections.

Morsi couldn't do anything because they wanted him out of power. Do more research and find out yourself.

You aren't British you are Egyptian.

Well done Egypt. I say let the Zionists wipe these leeches out. These palesitnians are the lowest of the low when it comes to honour.

فتحت ابواب جهنم عا نفسك يا عرص

سنعلن النفير عليك!

إلى مزبلة التاريخ يا واطي عن قريب بذن الله

1) I'm incredibly scared that the gates of hell will be opened me, since, you know, I don't actually think there is one.
2) Who will? lol
3) I don't intend to be in any history books, you on the other hand may be a part of statistics produced by the FBI on homegrown terror.

Morsi couldn't do anything because they wanted him out of power. Do more research and find out yourself.

You aren't British you are Egyptian.

MB before the coup-volution:- 9 Months of Achievements Morsi Builds Egypt From Anew

morsi-man.jpg

MB after the coup-volution:- He was never given the chance, the deep state, ze Jews, ze Copts!

Biggest hypocrites in a nation of hypocrites

الإخوان في ٢٠١٢ : الجيش المصري خير أجناد الأرض ...
الإخوان في ٢٠١٣: حديث خير أجناد الأرض حديث ضعيف
الإخوان في ٢٠١٢: الجيش و الشرطة و الشعب ايد واحدة و الشرطة بطل العبور الثاني بثورة يناير و الشرطة قدمت أوراق اعتمادها ....
الإخوان في ٢٠١٣؛ الشرطة و الجيش ايد وسخة و الشرطة سفاحين و بلطجية ا
لإخوان في ٢٠١٢: جيكا مين ده اللي شهيد ؟ ده عيل صايع و بلطجي
الإخوان في ٢٠١٣ : لازم ناخد حق الشهيد جيكا من الداخلية
الإخوان في ٢٠١٢ : لا للاعتصامات و الإضرابات و قطع الطرق و تعطيل عجلة الإنتاج و علي الشرطة التعامل معها بيد من حديد ....
الإخوان في ٢٠١٣: الاعتصامات و قطع الطرق ضرورة من اجل استمرار "الثورة" الإخوان في ٢٠١٢ : السيسي وزير بنكهة الثورة
الإخوان في ٢٠١٣ : السيسي كافر و مجرم و عدو الشعب
الإخوان في ٢٠١٢ : لو الشعب خرج يعارض مرسي فمرسي حيمشي علي طول
الإخوان في ٢٠١٣ : الخروج ضد مرسي هي حرب ضد الإسلام
الإخوان في ٢٠١٢ : لا لإعادة هيكلة الداخلية و لازم نقف جنبها عشان تقوم و ترجع تاني الإخوان في ٢٠١٣: الداخلية بلطجية و مجرمين
الإخوان في ٢٠١٢ : الثورة انتهت خلاص و دخلنا مرحلة الشرعية الدستورية و بناء المؤسسات
الإخوان في ٢٠١٣ : الدولة العميقة كانت تحكم مصر طول الوقت
الإخوان في ٢٠١٢ : نعم للضرب بيد من حديد علي كل من ينال من هيبة الدولة أو من يقترب من المنشآت العامة و مؤسسات الدولة و لا مجال لحقوق الإنسان عندما يتعلق الأمر بهيبة الدولة و ايه اللي وداهم هناك؟ و نعم لقتل الناس في السويس و بورسعيد الثانية
الإخوان في ٢٠١٣ : البشر اهم من المنشآت و اين حقوق الإنسان ؟ و لا لقتل الناس في الحرس الجمهوري
الإخوان في ٢٠١٢ : مرسي يحقق انتصارات للثورة لم يسبق لها مثيل
الإخوان في ٢٠١٣ : مرسي كان محاصر من الدولة العميقة و مغلوب علي أمره و مظلوم الإخوان في ٢٠١٢ : الاقتصاد يسير من نجاح الي نجاح
الإخوان في ٢٠١٣ : الاقتصاد (نفس الاقتصاد) يسير من كارثة الي أخري
الإخوان في ٢٠١٢ : تطبيق الشريعة سيكون بشكل تدريجي و بعدين عندما تكون الظروف مناسبة
الإخوان في ٢٠١٣ : أطاحوا بمرسي لانه كان يطبق الشريعة و المشروع الإسلامي
الإخوان في ٢٠١٢ : الشعب المصري عنده وعي و فهم عميق و هو شعب متدين بالفطرة الإخوان في ٢٠١٣ : الشعب المصري يعشق العبودية و الذل و المهانة و لحس البيادة اخوان مكس كل حاجة والعكس

I'm both British and Egyptian, thank you.

Well done Egypt. I say let the Zionists wipe these leeches out. These palesitnians are the lowest of the low when it comes to honour.

Palestinians are people to be protected and fought for against a savage oppressor. Bye, bye.

Back
Top Bottom