What's new

Dr Syed Ali Haider & his son killed in Lahore !!

@somebozo Foreign Source ? :blink:

So the terrorists are not from Pakistan, not raised by PA and ISI back in the days ?
The isi is in full fledged efforts to crush them

And other groups (some which receive largess from our enemy)

Isi and army have nothing to do with them. You are sadly misinformed or your unfortunate Indian-ness prevents you from looking beyond isi or such things

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a Normal citizen but was a Shia.

Shias are dying like Lambs in Pakistan.

But Lahore is a big city...How come those anti shia terrorist operate in big cities...It can be some personal revenge related killing too? How can you confirm that it is a shia killing....

The isi is in full fledged efforts to crush them
And other groups (some which receive largess from our enemy)
Isi and army have nothing to do with them. You are sadly misinformed or your unfortunate Indian-ness prevents you from looking beyond isi or such things
Misinformed ?

My source of Information is this.

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi | Mapping Militant Organizations

Hope you at least accept Stanford University Information with references for reputated Journals, as credible one.

But I don't blame you, for you, PA and ISI comprises of angels no extreme elements. They raise and supported these groups. Tell me who is misinformed and ignoring the reality.

So please next time, do some homework yourself.

BDaaurkCUAIf6xD.jpg

Ali Haider and his 12 year old son.... he was a professor.

It gives us a lot of pain to see that even that young kid is also fallen to the bullet of the criminal..

Misinformed ?

My source of Information is this.

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi | Mapping Militant Organizations

Hope you at least accept Stanford University Information with references for reputated Journals, as credible one.

But I don't blame you, for you, PA and ISI comprises of angels no extreme elements. They raise and supported these groups. Tell me who is misinformed and ignoring the reality.

So please next time, do some homework yourself.

Sorry. First of all, this report (while i dont disagree with certain points made in it) doesnt reflect realities on the ground. A Sunni-Shiia civil war in Pakistan would devastate the country and break the moral and social fabric of society. Why do you think the Intelligence Agencies would gain from that? Does it make even an iota of sense to you?

i commend you for your efforts of digging out this 'masterpiece' article; "extreme" anything in a military would be considered unprofessional and insubordinate and it would be taken with caution....yes there have been in the past a tiny few bad apples but then again your army is no different. You've also had your fair share of extremists (you know that we all know their names) and they actually are proven to have had communal/religious fascist ambitions.

have the groups in this particular shooting case already called to claim responsibility? A lot of shootings have taken place over personal enmity and things like that; or robbery gone bad. This is why you need better police also -- you cant always rely on an Intelligence Agency to do what should really be the job of police.

as for the killers and the extremist types -- may they all go to hell

@Abu Zolfiqar I am saying that Pakistan establishment helped them grow with support from KSA to attack Iran and stopping Islamic revolution to occur in other regions.

All I am saying that there are certain elements in Security apparatus who are indulged with them and helping them.

I am not blaming entire Army or security forces.

Disgusting act of cold blooded murder may his killers burn in hell

How terrorists distinguish between shia & sunni muslims?

They guess from names. In this case they seem to have observed and tracked to be able to execute a hit and make a quick getaway. Perfect palce with multiple exits onto busy roads.

I have the urge to say unmentionable things. But I pray for strength. I wish I could do something.

I wish there was some place I could go to protest. Just do something to express my disgust at this horrible act. I do not want this in my city.

A picture of the graduating class of KEMC, with Syed Ali Haider in the last row:

pic.jpg

(Image courtesy of Dr. Faisal Sultan, CEO, Shaukat Khanum Hospital, @ faisalsultan.com)

@Abu Zolfiqar I am saying that Pakistan establishment helped them grow with support from KSA to attack Iran and stopping Islamic revolution to occur in other regions.

All I am saying that there are certain elements in Security apparatus who are indulged with them and helping them.

I am not blaming entire Army or security forces.

and im not denying that there may have been some sympathy....however it wasnt the state policy to attack any other Muslim country or do subversive activities in their countries which needlessly inflicted harm (something which your country has done in the past)

the Iranian revolution was an Iranian affair so it shouldnt have had spillover effects into Pakistan; nor should Afghan revolution against soviets have had spillover effects into Pakistan (though it did)

and yes you shouldnt be blaming entire army or securtiy forces because they are the ones at the front line on a war against a lot of locusts who bomb Mosques and kill women and children; maybe some of you glee when such things happen just because its Pakistan but we dont glee at your own misfortune.

@Abu Zolfiqar As for messing in other's affairs, both you and I know no one is Doodh ka Dhula.

And as far as feeling happy over innocents killed, whether it is in India, Pakistan or Palestine, I never support it, no matter what. Killing of women and children is what I always consider as biggest crime. I have even shown my angst over HR violations by IA in Kashmir, US Army in Iraq etc. even if I have the reasons why they occur.

I believing in taking responsibility when there is something wrong done by our forces, because turning a blind eye means supporting them to act as Judge, Jury and Executioner and I might be on the receiving side one day.

Don't know about the martians, but rapist assholes definitely

Yes I got it, It is martian who are interested in Pakistan.. Son, don't blame us for Pakistani stupidity... @KRAIT: Krait has already posted an article which shows how these shia butchering machine got money and support from your beloved Fauj. Your govt nurtured these animals.

Did you forget the incident when one of this animal threat your Pakistani judge in court room?? Later that animal was set free. Do you want me to mention that incident???

Back
Top Bottom