What's new

Dr Abdul Qadir Khan, merges his party with PTI.

CrazyPaki

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PESHAWAR: The provincial chapter of Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan’s Tehreek-e-Tahaffuz Pakistan (TTP) announced on Thursday that it would be merging with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI).

While addressing a news conference, PTI Provincial General Secretary Khalid Masood said Khan was a national hero and PTI had always considered TTP as a friendly party, adding people were happy with PTI’s performance and thus were becoming part of the party.

He also said PTI has prepared for local government polls and will come up with better results than the general elections.

TTP Provincial General Secretary Arbab Shah Nawaz said manifestos of both parties were the same.

The nuclear scientist, dubbed “father of the bomb”, had launched TTP in 2012 and dissolved it a year later saying he was “unable to run the party’s affairs anymore”.

Published in The Express Tribune, January 17th, 2014.

Birds of a feather: PTI and AQ Khan’s TTP come together – The Express Tribune

1524721_279187285566474_356339182_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I read through the whole article before commenting. Tehrik e Taliban and Tehrik e Tahafuzz Pakistan is the same thing for me.

then you think the man responsible for gifting the N-bomb is also the same person responsible for trying to destroying the same country, its quite an accusation don't you think?

This alliance could be of some significance if it was done before elections, but Dr. Qadeer was acting too arrogantly at that time. Good that he realized it now, a welcome move indeed.

This alliance could be of some significance if it was done before elections, but Dr. Qadeer was acting too arrogantly at that time. Good that he realized it now, a welcome move indeed.
it would be a good political move if IK and AQ decide to do a press conference. this would give a huge moral boost to PTI members and voters

then you think the man responsible for gifting the N-bomb is also the same person responsible for trying to destroying the same country, its quite an accusation don't you think?

Anyone who talks for Pakistan and serve our country Honestly is Terrorist and God know what for these western-wannabe liberal scums...

hahahahahah

AQ Khan ends up naming his party as TTP too.

I thought he had better brains than that

hahahaha

may be poor chap got too much radiation while making the bumb bumb dumb bumb

hahah

it would be a good political move if IK and AQ decide to do a press conference. this would give a huge moral boost to PTI members and voters

Actually no.

namak haraam AQ Khan the hog of advertisement has ZERO political clout

Dunno Why PTI keeps on sucking up to the term TTP.

PTI had a chance to become a great national level party

if Only IK and his team had some aql in their heads

Supporting dimwit bad characters and thieves is never a good move.

Actually no.

namak haraam AQ Khan the hog of advertisement has ZERO political clout

Dunno Why PTI keeps on sucking up to the term TTP.

PTI had a chance to become a great national level party

if Only IK and his team had some aql in their heads

Supporting dimwit bad characters and thieves is never a good move.

My dear PTI is a national party pulled down by massive rigging pf PMLN. I m not PTI by the way, but PTI is breaking a new ground, doing politics in a different way. Thats the reason I have my sympathies with them. Plus, no other party does politics for Pakistan. They either do it for their party, leader, family, province or city.

My dear PTI is a national party pulled down by massive rigging pf PMLN. I m not PTI by the way, but PTI is breaking a new ground, doing politics in a different way. Thats the reason I have my sympathies with them. Plus, no other party does politics for Pakistan. They either do it for their party, leader, family, province or city.

Hopefully 4 years will tell that you are correct.

Back
Top Bottom