What's new

Double standards for Forum Rules Against Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranadd

Reaction score
Country
India
Hello.

This is not for Pakistanis and Chinese. So kindly stay out.

Do other Indians face double standards of forum rule violations?

If we make any bad post against or about Pakistan and Chinese, I keep get forum rule violations.

I understand, this forum is for Pakistani opinion, India bashing and Chinese ego strokes.

Note: Not that the membership of this forum important. But it is always nice to see another venue of denial. Yes, we can create multiple id's. But again, it is not worth the trouble.

Thoughts?

From my experience

50% Indian members only join to troll

50% are genuinely good member and I try not to infract unless there is dire need to remind the user about possible consequences. Some of these members would write wonderful post but end up adding one or two offensive words that will have to be deleted by us and even infracted if deemed appropriate

The same is true for Pakistan that 80% are genuinely good members while 20% are troll and would only join the forum to troll Indians. The trolls are immediately striked down however good members are taken with care and they would also do the same as above and infractions can lead to ban from time to time

The point is we have very diversed community on this forum and there are many trolls out there too but we do try to remain as fair as possible and only ban when its necessary

If we make any bad post against or about Pakistan and Chinese, I keep get forum rule violations.

Yes you do get a forum rule violation and warning, but what you don't see is that the other side probably gets one too. Instigators and retaliators both are hit with equal punishment regardless of perception. While it might seem like we're picking on you, you can't see what we mods do to others or what action we've taken behind the scenes. We don't typically air our grievances or powers publically. The lack of visibility can lead to perceptions of one-sidedness, but that's a result of a lack of clarity. You only see what measures we mete out to you, you don't see the measures we mete out to others.

I can tell you, and members who I've given warnings to can attest since they're a varied group, that I treat Indian, Chinese, Pakistani, American, Norwegian, Turkish or whatever nationality the same - neither good or bad, but in accordance to the principle of neutrality in duty. When someone does something questionable I look at it objectively, ask "does this violate the forum's rules" and assess the situation's unique case as an individual without taking nationality or post history into account.

Just don't break the rules, it's that simple. Make bad posts, get bad rewards. Make good posts and you'll last longer. That standard is one everyone is held to, not just Indian members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.

I understand, this forum is for Pakistani opinion, India bashing and Chinese ego strokes.

Note: Not that the membership of this forum important. But it is always nice to see another venue of denial. Yes, we can create multiple id's. But again, it is not worth the trouble.

Thoughts?

I have a thought................okay, maybe not. Yes, I do, have you been to Bharat Rakshak forum? What rules they got for Pakistanis and Muslims? Be honest now. Now say, thank you.

Trolls are beyond any boundaries or flags though it takes sometime to deal with everyday flood of such class. You may be seeing the warning or infractions you received but you don't know who else got it as well which cannot be advertised in open threads to prove neutrality, IMO. Do not commit an offense and there will be no ticket, a simple trick with treat. I have seen many Pakistani Members, complaining the same as well so there are no double or so standards except the one's view.

We have several Indian members on this forum having 5000 to 10,000 posts and have never been banned or infracted. If they can survive for so long why not others?

The idea is simple, do not troll, do not use abusive language. Spend time as you do with your family rather than abusing and attacking other members with your keyboard buttons.

Hello.

It's got more to do with your IQ problem than a real bias. How do you know we are not getting infractions at the same time?

Just recently came back from a long ban and don't even know why I was banned!

The mods replied to your post and then closed it to avoid trolling. Please a chill buddy both Indian and Pakistani members get infractions and negative ratings...if it was totally in favour of Pakistan then no Pakistani member would have negative ratings and none of Pakistanis would get banned..

But most of Pakistanis see this forum as theirs and this sense of belonging teaches them to respect the forum while most Indian join pdf to troll Pakistanis. The clever one mix the good posts with occasional trolling while some are pure trolls and have a short stay on pdf

You didn't read the type of posts that had started to appear. I am not free to clean all the nonsense in the world, I also have a life to spare time for other things

Thank you

:sniper:I reversed your warning. Now that i read it. It wasnt too bad. But do understand when moderating messages are being read like robot, any trolling words will have warning trigger happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom