What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

Pakistanis just love to compare apples with oranges. Persecution that minorities facing in Pakistan is incomparable to any country in the world..leave India.

Can you imagine anything like this happen in any country in the world except Pakistan?

All that you can reference is, silly quotes like muslims not getting housing in bandra, blah blah. even that housing thing too, even non-veg person can also not get housing in certain areas in India. It is not muslim specific.

I was watching video of some mentally retarded person other day. He was saying there is a old woman in India who is a muslim but living with sikh name and eagerly waiting to meet pakistani soldiers....:rofl::rofl: and he was telling that with full of drama and audience were getting so emotional listening to that retard and clapping...what in the world are they living...and such a retards dare to compare Indian minorities with Pakistani minorities..

Last edited by a moderator:
as far as i know, theres only 1 (well maybe another country beginning with an ''I'') in which apartheidism exists and is accepted by the society

again, LMAO.

3,000 killed in a matter of just a few days and the killers still on the loose; and they talk about communal issues in Pakistan :laugh:

as far as i know, theres only 1 (well maybe another country beginning with an ''I'') in which apartheidism exists and is accepted by the society

again, LMAO.

3,000 killed in a matter of just a few days and the killers still on the loose; and they talk about communal issues in Pakistan :laugh:

75% central funds for Gujarat minority students

Do u have any such programmes in ur country ???

Pakistani Hindus were idealists who thought every religion is like theirs and they will be treated as equals in an Islamic republic. Now they are learning it is not through the hard way.

They should come back to their spiritual motherland, India, and start anew without the fear of persecution or oppression.

Pakistani Hindus were idealists who thought every religion is like theirs and they will be treated as equals in an Islamic republic. Nowthey are learning it is not through the hard way.

They should come back to their spiritual motherland, India, and start anew without the fear of persecution or oppression.
oh, they think very differently ;) good luck convincing deepak perwani to do that, he is the most patriotic pakistani ever

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, they think very differently ;) good luck convincing deepak perwani to do that, he is the most patriotic pakistani ever

Looks good for camera.

Anyway the reality is Hindus will never be treated as equal in an Islamic republic (when Shia and Ahmedi itself are not being treated properly where does the Hindu stand ?) and a significant population of the Hindu community in Pakistan would move to India (their spiritual motherland) at the first opportunity and our doors are always open for them.

3,000 killed in a matter of just a few days and the killers still on the loose; and they talk about communal issues in Pakistan

LMAO ?....that is not enough.

post the facts not the green urdu media propaganda.

It's 749 Muslims and 310 hindus in a riot which was started by a Muslim mob burning alive 60 Hindu pilgrims mostly women and children.

The Pakistani Hindus are our people - our brothers and sisters - if they feel pain - we feel it also, some of this problem is when young girls fall in love with Muslim men, and convert - their families are hurt, and then show their anger, I have seen a few of these cases, the poor girl is torn between her lover and her family.

And indians don't worry about us, we have never had large scale pogroms like you do in india, that kill thousands, such as Sikh's in 84, Gujarat and anti-Christian violence.

The Pakistani Hindus are our people - our brothers and sisters - if they feel pain - we feel it also, some of this problem is when young girls fall in love with Muslim men, and convert - their families are hurt, and then show their anger, I have seen a few of these cases, the poor girl is torn between her lover and her family.

And indians don't worry about us, we have never had large scale pogroms like you do in india, that kill thousands, such as Sikh's in 84, Gujarat and anti-Christian violence.

Kiddo..is it always hindu girl falling in love with Muslim man or vice versa too? :hitwall:

for some..it is always same boring characteristics...

When you have to show proof...it all starts with personal stories..with no proofs..i have seen or my friend have seen or my dad has seen blah blah..

on the other side, if it comes to India or Hindus, every incident is multiplied by 100 times..and boom..there you go..hatred..insults..

:hitwall::hitwall:

Kiddo..is it always hindu girl falling in love with Muslim man or vice versa too? :hitwall:

for some..it is always same boring characteristics...

When you have to show proof...it all starts with personal stories..with no proofs..i have seen or my friend have seen or my dad has seen blah blah..

on the other side, if it comes to India or Hindus, every incident is multiplied by 100 times..and boom..there you go..hatred..insults..

:hitwall::hitwall:

LoL - first prosecute the people responsible for '84 and then Gujarat and then Anti-Christian attacks and then talk, people in glass houses should not throw stones.

Come on guys.. It is ridiculous to expect a muslim country to treat its minorities equally. Which muslim country does? Even relatively progressive countries like Malaysia have discriminatory laws against minorities to hold them down. But what sets Pakistan apart is the atrocities against different sects and subsets of islam. If these people don't see bombing of sufi shrines and shia processions as abnormal, they need some help. probably in the form of drones.

a couple things

first of all, india wasnt even a country until August, 1947....anyone who claims otherwise is delusional and lying to themselves.

I know what your textbooks say. They teach you that India was part of Pakistan! :rofl:

Pakistani textbook: "Previously, India was part of Pakistan" - Jihad Watch
secondly, I've already highlighted the realities of many (perhaps all?) Pakistani citizens who adhere to hindu religion.....the indians would consider them ''dalits''.....''untouchables''

they would be treated worse than slaves in hindustan, where caste-system is always hard at work not just behind the scenes --but even overtly.

many indians wouldnt even drink from the same fountain, eat from the same plate --or even sit on the same level as these people

i always laugh at these indians when they try to pull the ''moral high horse'' card :lol:
They seem to be okay with it. They are ready to get the worst treatment in India but do not want to stay in Pak. May be they think that the worst of the worst treatment is still going to be better than what they get in Pak.

Forget Hindus, even Muslims from your land of pure want to come and stay in India.

BTW, I'm still waiting for you to provide link of your claim about Gujarati Muslims. Why is it taking forever? If your claim is true than it should be all over the internet, right?

Hope you would back up your claim next time.

First & foremost it was the Pakistani leaders who wanted TNT & carved Pakistan out of India. They still subscribe to the TNT & the result is there for all to see. Secondly what do they offer to the Indian Muslims more than lip service? I'm not against the Hindus migrating to India, but I'm against people of any religion just entering India en masse like the BD illegal migrants. All I'm saying is that there is a legal process, which makes a background check etc through which everyone who want to migrate has to go. We cannot blindly accept them just because they declare themselves to be Hindus.

Who started it does not matter when the process was agreed to by both sides and the incision has taken place.

Regarding the background check, I agree. Only Hindus (& Sikhs) after verification must be allowed to cross the border because nowadays with the increasing intolerance you have a host of people of various sects,faith trying to flee the land at the first given opportunity,

a couple things

first of all, india wasnt even a country until August, 1947....anyone who claims otherwise is delusional and lying to themselves.

secondly, I've already highlighted the realities of many (perhaps all?) Pakistani citizens who adhere to hindu religion.....the indians would consider them ''dalits''.....''untouchables''

they would be treated worse than slaves in hindustan, where caste-system is always hard at work not just behind the scenes --but even overtly.

many indians wouldnt even drink from the same fountain, eat from the same plate --or even sit on the same level as these people

i always laugh at these indians when they try to pull the ''moral high horse'' card :lol:

GET DOWN FROM CLOUD 9 MATE :disagree: look at the facts, they trying to escape the hell that they live in today. In India they will be treated as a human being first, with the basic fundamental human rights to which they are entitled to, rather than that of a infidel living in a that country of yours. They will not be persecuted, ridiculed and oppressed under the cloth of Islam. Don’t preach what you can’t practice.

a couple things

let them Indians worry about our problems

Back
Top Bottom