What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

^^^^^
Totally revolting, these people are not even human, to do that to his own daughter.

One can open a dozen daily threads on those cave dwellers and their barbarism but in a modern society such heinous crimes are almost unheard of and the sad reality is former is given more attention than latter.

what did he get from doing this to a young child??

Man should be hanged to death i say.

^^^^^^^^^

Never heard anything so disgusting in my life - the guy should be made an example of - hang him by the you know whats...

Nashik rape victim succumbs to burn injuries

Nashik: A day after three minor boys raped a 14-year-old girl and set her on fire, the victim succumbed to her injuries on Thursday.

The victim was yesterday admitted at Bytco Hospital with 97 percent burn injuries.

The accused trio forcefully gained entry into the house of the 14-year-old victim at Aringale Farm in Nashik Road area when her parents were away and took turns to rape her, police said, adding the boys then set her ablaze.

Three teenagers were arrested on charges of raping a minor girl at her residence before setting her on fire in which she suffered 96 percent burns, police said on Wednesday.

The accused have been booked under section 307 (attempt to murder) and section 376 (rape) of the IPC.

The names of the victim as well as the accused have been withheld by the police.

Meanwhile, a juvenile court has remanded the trio to a remand home.

http://zeenews.**********/news/maharashtra/nashik-rape-victim-succumbs-to-burn-injuries_729328.html

Which is the worse, a father turning into a complete animal, or some sick scum bags committing the heinous crime with an infant or 14 year old school kids descending to such depravity ???.....one thing for sure, there is something seriously wrong with this society.

Immaterial of religion ?...With due respect, that's BS...It is MATERIAL on religion. When the leaders of this country agreed to divide my motherland based on religion, the moment this country was divided based on religion....India had assumed the moral responsibility of being the home of the Hindus in the sub-continent.

The Hindus of Pakistan are only exercising that responsibility and it is incumbent upon us to fulfill that.

First & foremost it was the Pakistani leaders who wanted TNT & carved Pakistan out of India. They still subscribe to the TNT & the result is there for all to see. Secondly what do they offer to the Indian Muslims more than lip service? I'm not against the Hindus migrating to India, but I'm against people of any religion just entering India en masse like the BD illegal migrants. All I'm saying is that there is a legal process, which makes a background check etc through which everyone who want to migrate has to go. We cannot blindly accept them just because they declare themselves to be Hindus.

Hindus account for a little over one percent of the population of Pakistan.

However, the community claims that even this number is dwindling because girls are being kidnapped, converted to Islam and forcibly married to Muslim men.

Human rights organisations warn that such incidents are on the rise and is urging the government to take action to protect the country's minorities.

Source: BBC News - Pakistani Hindus fear forced conversion of young girls

And then Pakistanis have audacity to talk about Indian Muslims. Some people would say 'This is justified since Pakistan was created in the name of Islam so there is no room for minorities.'

First & foremost it was the Pakistani leaders who wanted TNT & carved Pakistan out of India. They still subscribe to the TNT & the result is there for all to see. Secondly what do they offer to the Indian Muslims more than lip service? I'm not against the Hindus migrating to India, but I'm against people of any religion just entering India en masse like the BD illegal migrants. All I'm saying is that there is a legal process, which makes a background check etc through which everyone who want to migrate has to go. We cannot blindly accept them just because they declare themselves to be Hindus.

a couple things

first of all, india wasnt even a country until August, 1947....anyone who claims otherwise is delusional and lying to themselves.

secondly, I've already highlighted the realities of many (perhaps all?) Pakistani citizens who adhere to hindu religion.....the indians would consider them ''dalits''.....''untouchables''

they would be treated worse than slaves in hindustan, where caste-system is always hard at work not just behind the scenes --but even overtly.

many indians wouldnt even drink from the same fountain, eat from the same plate --or even sit on the same level as these people

i always laugh at these indians when they try to pull the ''moral high horse'' card :lol:

Hindus account for a little over one percent of the population of Pakistan.

However, the community claims that even this number is dwindling because girls are being kidnapped, converted to Islam and forcibly married to Muslim men.

such incidents have taken place but they are extremely isolated ones.....

and 1% of 180 million is still a sizable number. Remember that the Muslim communities tend to reproduce more than the hindus -so numbers will obviously become skewed....doesnt take rocket science

And then Pakistanis have audacity to talk about Indian Muslims. Some people would say 'This is justified since Pakistan was created in the name of Islam so there is no room for minorities.'

right, no room for minorities

Last edited by a moderator:
a couple things

first of all, india wasnt even a country until August, 1947....anyone who claims otherwise is delusional and lying to themselves.

secondly, I've already highlighted the realities of many (perhaps all?) Pakistani citizens who adhere to hindu religion.....the indians would consider them ''dalits''.....''untouchables''

they would be treated worse than slaves in hindustan, where caste-system is always hard at work not just behind the scenes --but even overtly.

many indians wouldnt even drink from the same fountain, eat from the same plate --or even sit on the same level as these people

i always laugh at these indians when they try to pull the ''moral high horse'' card :lol:

Inspite of all that many want to run out of PAK :eek: and settle in India?

such incidents have taken place but they are extremely isolated ones.....

and 1% of 180 million is still a sizable number. Remember that the Muslim communities tend to reproduce more than the hindus -so numbers will obviously become skewed....doesnt take rocket science

right, no room for minorities

I hope that such incidents are isolated ones but the numbers show otherwise. Like 5-6 years before I used to hear the number of 4-5million Hindus but now apparently they're barely 2 millions.

Plus yeah Muslims on general tend to reproduce more than Hindus but the total number has fallen down as well.

ans Sikhs aren't in much better state either and there're only couple of thousands Sikhs protecting Gurudwaras. Let Hindus reach couple thousands then they would be treated the same.

And people like Aryan_B has audacity to mention Gujarat riots. In Gujarat riots so many Hindus died as well even though they are in overwhelming majority. Can you imagine in Pakistan these poor Hindus slaughtering Muslims women and children returning from Hajj? That's what HAPPENED in Gujarat which caused the riots.

Last edited by a moderator:
there isnt much time for bibble babble............its indians who have audacity to come to PAKISTAN defence forum in the first place to talk about discrimination of this person and that person.

when it comes to discrimination, communal violence and caste-ism --- look no farther than within your own borders. We have our problems and we acknowledge them. I cant speak for everyone, but I assume most people hope for communal harmony in Pakistan --as it is in our national interests.

judiciary and cricket are 2 totally different things in Pakistan -- though both are highly regarded.....and both these entities (among many others) have seen major contribution by Pakistanis who practice hinduism

Aryan_B brought up Gujrat because unfortunately many of you people have to be reminded that you have your own house to clean up before pointing fingers at ours. He could have gone a step further and talked about what's going on in places like Orissa

so lets just both accept that both countries have a ways to go to ensure equal freedoms, equal rights, bla bla

there isnt much time for bibble babble............its indians who have audacity to come to PAKISTAN defence forum in the first place to talk about discrimination of this person and that person.

when it comes to discrimination, communal violence and caste-ism --- look no farther than within your own borders. We have our problems and we acknowledge them. I cant speak for everyone, but I assume most people hope for communal harmony in Pakistan --as it is in our national interests.

judiciary and cricket are 2 totally different things in Pakistan -- though both are highly regarded.....and both these entities (among many others) have seen major contribution by Pakistanis who practice hinduism

Aryan_B brought up Gujrat because unfortunately many of you people have to be reminded that you have your own house to clean up before pointing fingers at ours. He could have gone a step further and talked about what's going on in places like Orissa

so lets just both accept that both countries have a ways to go to ensure equal freedoms, equal rights, bla bla

Good that you bring it up. Not to forget it is out boys who keep this forum alive. :) and I'm not discrimination. )

Ohh I'm not saying communal violence does not exist in India at all. and as you say most people in Pakistan want for communal harmony then why does such things happen? and why no one opposes them?

Yes we do have our own house to be cleaned up and we know that. By the way communal violence (not more than 3-4 times in 60 years) in the heat of the moment when religious tension is so high is different thing and systematic ethnic cleansing of religious minorities is totally different. You don't even have big enough minorities to resist such things.

Good that you bring it up. Not to forget it is out boys who keep this forum alive. :) and I'm not discrimination. )

Ohh I'm not saying communal violence does not exist in India at all. and as you say most people in Pakistan want for communal harmony then why does such things happen? and why no one opposes them?

Yes we do have our own house to be cleaned up and we know that. By the way communal violence (not more than 3-4 times in 60 years) in the heat of the moment when religious tension is so high is different thing and systematic ethnic cleansing of religious minorities is totally different. You don't even have big enough minorities to resist such things.

you ought to stop next time and just focus on the bold-faced part and go no further

oh by the way, Turkey is 99% Muslim. So just because there are MUCH more Muslims than non-Muslims is that an indicator that they discriminate?

What about Malaysia? Azerbaijan? Syria?

and 3-4 times in 6 decades is enough; we're talking THOUSANDS of lives here.........I'm glad that despite communal situations we ourselves have seen, we havent had such large-scale massacres and mob-fuelled violence on anywhere remotely near the same scale as in india

in fact, if Pakistanis were smarter --we'd learn from the mistakes and blunders made next door. Communal harmony is the worst thing for social and moral fabric of society.....

oh and one last thing --- I've been seeing many minority groups politically active...more so now than ever before. By being politically active, it means they are INVOLVED. Not left out in the dark.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom