What's new

Documents Required at ASRCs [PMA Long Course]

waqas95

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assalam O Alaikum everyone,
I have a question that has been really worrying me for the past week now and I would really appreciate some help.

I have completed my A levels and I am going to be applying in long course 133, whenever it's admission opens. I read the documents requirements for ASRCs for the initial tests. For A level students it is the equivalence certificate. Now the problem is that it is highly likely that I would be selected in UET Taxila and as a result I would be required to submit my educational documents, most importantly the equivalence certificate to the University.
What do I do now? The army requires original certificate while the original will be with the University.
Has anyone encountered this problem ?

Also does the ASRC require O level equivalence too or is the A level enough ?

Any help will be great.

Assalam O Alaikum everyone,
I have a question that has been really worrying me for the past week now and I would really appreciate some help.

I have completed my A levels and I am going to be applying in long course 133, whenever it's admission opens. I read the documents requirements for ASRCs for the initial tests. For A level students it is the equivalence certificate. Now the problem is that it is highly likely that I would be selected in UET Taxila and as a result I would be required to submit my educational documents, most importantly the equivalence certificate to the University.
What do I do now? The army requires original certificate while the original will be with the University.
Has anyone encountered this problem ?

Also does the ASRC require O level equivalence too or is the A level enough ?

Any help will be great.

You can retrieve it from university by giving application. Universities understand these things and cooperate.

You can retrieve it from university by giving application. Universities understand these things and cooperate.

Thanks,
does the ASRC require O level equivalence too or is the A level equivalence enough ?

Thanks,
does the ASRC require O level equivalence too or is the A level equivalence enough ?

I think only A level should be sufficient, yet there is no harm asking their recruitment center directly.

I have done mechanical engineering? My age is less than 23. Can I apply for 133 PMA long course

Back
Top Bottom