Documents Required at ASRCs [PMA Long Course]

Discussion in 'Join Pakistan Army' started by waqas95, Oct 4, 2013.

Share This Page

1. waqas95

waqas95 MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -0
    Assalam O Alaikum everyone,
    I have a question that has been really worrying me for the past week now and I would really appreciate some help.

I have completed my A levels and I am going to be applying in long course 133, whenever it's admission opens. I read the documents requirements for ASRCs for the initial tests. For A level students it is the equivalence certificate. Now the problem is that it is highly likely that I would be selected in UET Taxila and as a result I would be required to submit my educational documents, most importantly the equivalence certificate to the University.
    What do I do now? The army requires original certificate while the original will be with the University.
    Has anyone encountered this problem ?

Also does the ASRC require O level equivalence too or is the A level enough ?

Any help will be great.
  2. Panther 57

Panther 57 RESEARCH & DEV

Ratings:
    +8 / 1,245 / -0
    Pakistan
    You can retrieve it from university by giving application. Universities understand these things and cooperate.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. waqas95

waqas95 MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -0
    Thanks,
    does the ASRC require O level equivalence too or is the A level equivalence enough ?
  4. Panther 57

Panther 57 RESEARCH & DEV

Ratings:
    +8 / 1,245 / -0
    Pakistan
    I think only A level should be sufficient, yet there is no harm asking their recruitment center directly.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. owais_36

owais_36 MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have done mechanical engineering? My age is less than 23. Can I apply for 133 PMA long course