Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
@Bundeswehr
@MarkusS
@Götterdämmerung

how about making a thread about the Bundeswehr, talking about the glorious and inglorious past, the presence and the future of the army?

the famous discipline of the Prussian army
the victories and defeats on battlefields
the role during the Cold war
a core member of the NATO
the german military complex

the german army has come a long way since the terrible defeat in the WWII with millions of deaths, continents in ruins. once belonging to one of the most powerful armies in Europe under the command of Adolf Hitler,

Parteitag-1937-Parade-dWehrmachtHitler.jpg

now the army is under the command of defence minister Von der Leyen.
leyi.jpg

@waz
@Horus
@WebMaster
if you make this thread sticky, I will update it in my spare time.

Last edited:
Theres a thread about just wehrmacht WW2 pictures running already somewhere.

Though I do not mind you starting another one afresh (since it will the whole history and not just WW2) :D

@Desert Fox @The Sandman

Though I do not mind you starting another one afresh (since it will the whole history and not just WW2) :D

@Desert Fox @The Sandman
Ah yes our old thread :/ i am thinking of updating it too on weekly bases at least... and yea nothing wrong in having this thread as it will cover the whole history but i will request the mods to not merge these please let's keep a separate thread for Wehrmacht only :)
@OP
https://defence.pk/threads/the-wehr...torys-legendary-fighting-force.414281/page-17

@Desert Fox @The Sandman
I thought this thread will cover the history of the German armed forces. The Wehrmacht is just a part of the history. The present days may be more interesting for some. For example who has the supreme command in war, what role Germany has in activation of nuclear weapons stored in Germany. Or in case of a full scale russian invasion of Europe and Baltic states.

@Desert Fox @The Sandman

German WW2 officer Hugo Boss uniforms kicked a$$
"Nazi uniforms make British and Americans look like Ghettos clothes." in the comments section

german attack submarine, 212A class, AIP, diesel-electric fuel cell propulsion, 1,800 tons submerged, 6 × 533-mm torpedo tubes, crew 28, can dive 400m, max depth 700 m, submerged speed 20 kn, built by ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems, 5 in operation, 1 more planned.

Brennstoffzellen-U-Boot-U36-fuer-die-Deutsche-Marine-in-Kiel-getauft.jpg

urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-150410-99-04204-large-4-3.jpg

uboot.jpg

RTXLWPK.jpg

ein-u-boot-der-klasse-212a.jpg

6x 1,900-2,400 ton AIP attack submarines dolphine class for Israel. with a special feature: besides 6x 533mm torpedo tubes, every sub has in addition 4x 650mm torpedo tubes. since nobody confirms nor denies, the large tube can only be designed to fire nuclear armed Popeye Turbo cruise missiles.

also, the people of israel can thank me. large part of the funds come from german tax payers. me included :D

israel-uboot-103~_v-modPremium.jpg

Designed against new generation of russian main battle tanks, a new Leopard panzer for the land army will be inducted: Leopard 2/A7, with air con, ammunitions with higher kinetic energy capable to pierce armor of T-90 tanks, using longer main gun, new armor against land explosives, mines, RPGs. weight 65 tons, produced by Krauss-Maffei Wegmann (KMW).

urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-150410-99-05537-large-4-3.jpg

Neuer-Kampfpanzer-Leopard-2-A7-560x350-c20260e888a90b34.jpg

image-233026-galleryV9-lfba-233026.jpg

image-233413-galleryV9-hdvg-233413.jpg

image-233723-galleryV9-abcd-233723.jpg

image-235390-galleryV9-cwoy-235390.jpg

Designed against new generation of russian main battle tanks, a new Leopard panzer for the land army will be inducted: Leopard 2/A7, with air con, ammunitions with higher kinetic energy capable to pierce armor of T-90 tanks, using longer main gun, new armor against land explosives, mines, RPGs. weight 65 tons, produced by Krauss-Maffei Wegmann (KMW).

urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-150410-99-05537-large-4-3.jpg

Neuer-Kampfpanzer-Leopard-2-A7-560x350-c20260e888a90b34.jpg

image-233026-galleryV9-lfba-233026.jpg

image-233413-galleryV9-hdvg-233413.jpg

image-233723-galleryV9-abcd-233723.jpg

image-235390-galleryV9-cwoy-235390.jpg

My favourite tank series in the whole world :)

Canada finally relented years back and acquired these babies to use in Afghanistan conflict. They are the best of the best capability wise.

My favourite tank series in the whole world :)

Canada finally relented years back and acquired these babies to use in Afghanistan conflict. They are the best of the best capability wise.
Leopard 2 is indeed a good tank, well balanced in speed, armor and firepower, one of the most commercially successful tanks in the world, but it has right now little chance if going head to dead against russian T-90 tank :(

Hence the Leo needs an upgrade: a new designed longer cannon with shells capable to pierce through T-90 armor.

the Lithuanian GTK Boxer will have the Israeli Samson mk2 survivability multiple weapon station and and Spike-LR
great to see you here. don´t forget to continue contributing :D

medium range 500 km cruise missiles for S Korea, with bunker piercing warhead "Mephisto"

mounted on Tornado
TAUrus.jpg

mounted on F-15
Cruise-Missile.jpg

Back
Top Bottom