What's new

Did Kalam sense his end ?-Pramukh Swamiji has put me in a God synchronous orbit, my final Orbit.

HariPrasad

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Did Kalam sense his end was near?

28hyymk02-Kalam_30_2490975e.jpg

Pramukh Swamiji has put me in a God synchronous orbit. I am placed in my final position in eternity, Abdul Kalam says in his latest book.
Did former President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam have a premonition of his death? His close associate for 33 years and co-author of five books, Arun Tiwari, suspects he did.

Talking to The Hindu from Delhi on Tuesday, he said Mr. Kalam made a prophetic statement in the latest book “Transcendence: My Spiritual Experiences with Pramukh Swamiji”, which he co-authored with the former President. The book was officially launched on June 29.

The second paragraph on page 50 reads: “Now, finally, Pramukh Swamiji has put me in a God synchronous orbit. No manoeuvres are required any more, as I am placed in my final position in eternity.”

Mr. Tiwari said the words were haunting him now. “Reading them now, I feel he had some sort of a premonition.”

He also referred to a conversation he had with Mr. Kalam as they were returning in a car from Sarangpur, Gujarat, after handing over the book to Pramukh Swamiji on June 20. He asked the former President what writing project he would be tasked with next. “He surprised me by saying ‘whatever has to be written has been written.’ May be he knew in his sub-conscious mind,” Mr. Tiwari said.

Mr. Tiwari co-authored four other books with Mr. Kalam: ‘Wings of Fire’ (1999), ‘Guiding Souls: Dialogues on the Purpose of Life’ (2005), ‘You Are Born To Blossom’ (2006) and ‘Squaring The Circle: Seven Steps To Indian Renaissance’ (2011). While three of them — ‘Wings of Fire’, ‘Ýou Are Born To Blossom’ and ‘Transcendence’ — are autobiographical, the other two are in the form of conversations between Mr. Kalam and Mr. Tiwari.

Mr. Tiwari said his association with Mr. Kalam gave him a fairly good understanding of the latter’s “inner world” and how he felt and thought.

Back
Top Bottom