What's new

Dhaka v/s Kolkata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even I found the ads of BD MNCs are better than Indian MNCs.

I respect your opinion. Since I work for a global MNC, I am very curious to know about the underlined part above. By that i mean your definition of that term followed by some examples :what:

I respect your opinion. Since I work for a global MNC, I am very curious to know about the underlined part above. By that i mean your definition of that term followed by some examples :what:

PRAN

HATIL

That company has become really biiiiig!

There is absolutely no quality control!

You quoted Otobi over Hatil ...surprising:coffee:

Beacuse I hate OTOBI. We have both Otobi and Hatil furniture. My room is all Otobi and my brother's room is all Hatil. I am jealous. :hitwall:

Who is Otobi and who is Hatil?

Two rival furniture company in BD. They also export furniture in India , England (London).

Hatil’s market share spread approximately in more than 10 countries throughout the world including Germany, Netherlands, Ukraine, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Singapore, Thailand, India, Japan etc.

potato_crackers.gif
my fav. munchies:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Phata phati chobbi gulo. Big thanks to all uploaders for putting 'em up.

:cheers: all.

Where is the recognition for my contribution? Half of the most beautiful and informative posts are mine! And I still have stocks left. :)

I need a blockbuster thread. I already have some hit threads but this one is having potential to be BB.:yay:

Okay, I will give you due credit if only it crosses 35000 views. I want to beat that football thread. :coffee:

I need a blockbuster thread. I already have some hit threads but this one is having potential to be BB.:yay:

Okay, I will give you due credit if only it crosses 35000 views. I want to beat that football thread. :coffee:

Eh! First say that "oh mighty DRAY, it was you who made this thread a hit, now please help it cross 35000 mark", then only I will come again here, otherwise do it yourself! :P

Beacuse I hate OTOBI. We have both Otobi and Hatil furniture. My room is all Otobi and my brother's room is all Hatil. I am jealous. :hitwall:

You hate it ...I abhor it!
2 years are up for me here....the furniture has almost given up. The company will scrap it after i leave:bunny:
Hatil is pretty good....but way to pricey.

Otobi is crap but still way to pricey!:hitwall:

potato_crackers.gif
my fav. munchies:bounce::bounce::bounce:
Try their garlic toast.....amongst the few I've.....inspite of their quality issues.....yummmm!

You hate it ...I abhor it!
2 years are up for me here....the furniture has almost given up. The company will scrap it after i leave:bunny:
Hatil is pretty good....but way to pricey.

Otobi is crap but still way to pricey!:hitwall:

Try their garlic toast.....amongst the few I've.....inspite of their quality issues.....yummmm!

Packaging of PRAN is also bad, their litchi and orange juices come in silly looking cheap plastic bottles.
btw Otobi has opened a shop here in Mani Square mall at Kolkata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom