What's new

Detailed reporting on foreigners arrested in Pakistan (very informative)

damn; been crying for years that saudi's are still funding these terrorists :hitwall:

All the more reason to get away and stop all relations with Saudia Arabia. Its funny how more than 70% of the hijackers in 9/11 were all Arabs yet we're the ones paying the price...

Clearly pointing fingers at Wahabi intelligence i been saying for years and our government had the knowledge but sold out politicians like nawaz and for few bucks they were allowing this to go on and keep pointing fingers at India while protecting the snake whos head should have been cut off long ago.

So its saudi people now. It seems everybody has to settle some score with pakistan (US India Israel Afghanistan Russia Iran and now saudi too).
If I remember they were the friends of friends.........

Waiting to see when dragon also join the list (they are anyway complaining about terrorism in their state by.......)

Better take a look at ALL the gulf states.

Wahhabi/salafi with lots and lots of big monied private donors and the world's largest private arms dealers. Well established transportation routes to move guns work beautifully also to move dope in the other direction.

Arms dealers in the middle taking a cut both directions-dope and weapons.

I've been saying for awhile here and DON'T speak urdu nor arabic. Holbrooke had a chat with the G.C.C. last month and said the same.

Here's the problem- the intelligence services of these gulf nations don't need nor want to be actively involved-or involved AT ALL. Unnecessary risk and exposure when uninvolvement by them will still generate the same results.

US should freeze $800 billion Saudi Investment:)
S2 will US do that? nah

"S2 will US do that? nah"

You are correct. We won't.

Leverage again. Spike oil in a minute with that action. For what?

We've no proof and it'll be damned hard, IMHO, to obtain. Private donors contributing big sums will do that direct-not through some charitable organization.

The taliban have a man in the gulf whose sole responsibility is fund-raising. Much of that money may not leave the gulf either as it's transferred to arms dealers right there as pre-payment for weapons/ammo.

I wouldn't expect much of a paper trail to this but I don't think I'm far off the mark either. It's a near seamless fit.

So its saudi people now. It seems everybody has to settle some score with pakistan (US India Israel Afghanistan Russia Iran and now saudi too).
If I remember they were the friends of friends.........

Waiting to see when dragon also join the list (they are anyway complaining about terrorism in their state by.......)

My uncle is 2nd secretary to the foriegn office of pakistan for nigeria,
he told us that there are 40 countries, supporting and financing talibans against pakistan!

thing is simple
when you lend ur soverignity to others, then you give every right to them. Pakistan was recovering from 71 debacle when we joined US war against soviats. we refused soviat offer in 82 of withdrawl, which they gave on brizevs funeral because US did not want it. We allowed islamists from every where to come and launch from our soil to afghanistan...
our elite earned billions in creating menace to please US and its allies.at present the same elite is earning again by giveing bodies of men it itself created
Saudia hated USSR because of its support to Pan Arab forces. it poured money and propoganda literature

Saudia arab it self is in trouble with fanatics...which it self had allies..
it do not want replay of SIEGE OF MAKKAH of 1979... to cool down these fanatics the king can do any thing ,sacrifise any one to save his kingdom and throne.

today we are in mess but its all due to Imperial Americans and West with help of Muslim Strategic Elite

All the more reason to get away and stop all relations with Saudia Arabia. Its funny how more than 70% of the hijackers in 9/11 were all Arabs yet we're the ones paying the price...

Saudia Arabia would have sand the funds only for humantarian purpose but those funds get diverted into the hands of terrorists..
nothing to blame Saudia Arabia .

well i dont know if any gulf country is fundin talibans against pakistan but in the end its pakistan which is suffering. its our name which is being dragged by everyone. if u have watched this report.. that saudi guy arrested had a list of ppl who will soon be comin to join in this jihad. its like a fuc*in network but no one is willin to bust it. y not stop these ppl in gulf countries instead of blamin pakistan? same goes for drugs. y not destroy all this drug in afghanistan instead of blamin pakistan for not catchin drug dealers?

Back
Top Bottom