What's new

Defence.pk in Molty Foam documentary

The motive behind showing this video is not that: "We were in an advertisement!",rather than here we meant that what you comment do gets noticed.Learn to use given opportunity positively. Who knows that how your few words or phrases could reflect new ideas and could lead towards great change.
I also appreciate such fabulous billboards cum beds for homeless people, truly inspiring by Moltyfoam company.

Regards

we had a thread going on this topic and i thought it would again be a troll fest given title.
Pleasantly surprising though, a lot of members gave a lot of positive comments, appreciating this novel idea.
Also shows that positive and constructive thoughts still outnumber insulting trolls on the forum.
@Levina @Abingdonboy @nair @ranjeet @GURU DUTT

we had a thread going on this topic and i thought it would again be a troll fest given title.
Pleasantly surprising though, a lot of members gave a lot of positive comments, appreciating this novel idea.
Also shows that positive and constructive thoughts still outnumber insulting trolls on the forum.
@Levina @Abingdonboy @nair @ranjeet @GURU DUTT

There are several positive discussions happens here, since our brain is tuned in a way that we tend to see more of negative stuff, or i would say the trolls get registered in our mind...... That is the current trend in our society......

Congrats man, pdf is making strides.

@Joe Shearer @anant_s @Skull and Bones @rockstarIN @jbgt90 @hinduguy @Capt.Popeye this is actually a briliant Idea, and would be a perfect fit for India. Anyone know of a mattress company,

I dont think it is a good idea in Indian context...... Normally the bill boards are stolen, and there are several cases where we damage the flex intentionally so that it cannot be used for any other purpose (mostly it is used to cover things, sheds etc).....
But it is a very good idea.....

I dont think it is a good idea in Indian context...... Normally the bill boards are stolen, and there are several cases where we damage the flex intentionally so that it cannot be used for any other purpose (mostly it is used to cover things, sheds etc).....
But it is a very good idea.....
Bahi hmari traf kon sa farishaty rahty hann,,
it all happens here as well. Also frankly i am not sure how long these will lat but there is no doubt at all that this is an excellent idea. An initiative that must be supported and applauded in the best possible way. Only if we see more and more of the private businesses get involved in social activities, even in development activities we will see some actual progress at the grass root level.

Excellent initiative by Moltyfoam

Also it surely was good to see who we were recognized along side all those other big names of social media. Good going
:tup:
Thank you ALL for your valuable contributions.

PDF is followed a lot by Pakistani media houses. Its strength is not taking itself seriously. I can wager as the professional world surf this forum they ignore the pretentious 'serious' posts and look at the casual remarks of unassuming minds to gather the public opinion about things.

Thank you molty foam for this generous initiative

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom