What's new

Defence day Flypast - Vipers, Thunders & Sherdils ready to rock

I hope They organize the same Air show like the one they did last time on 6th September

5.GIF

f-16_falcons_flight.jpg

Heard about the same type of air show that happened last year.
Looking Forward ! :pakistan:

@Stealth
Bhai camera sambhal le ....... :D
@Windjammer I wish to see PAF displaying it's air refueling capability by Jf17 LIVE as surprise bonus ....

Near the new parade ground or red zone?
F-9
Grab your cams and gear up as Defence day Flypast and aerobatic rehearsals to start off soon.
Vipers, Thunders , Sherdils & others ready to buzz the Capital City.
Here's a taste from last year with some unseen footage.

@Stealth @Muhammad Omar @Tipu7 @HRK @The Eagle

SIR any news of demo on 13 aug night at Stock exchange?Like back 2014 there was one with Bell 412,MI-17,F-16's all participated

Is there a flypast rehearsal on 13 and then again actual actual on 14

Yaar Please is Dafa AWACS or more Heli bhi le k aaien Fly past me... also IL-78

This video although not of good quality shows both the skills and confidence of PAF pilots as well as the risk of performing over the city.
A very average display. Not good by international standards. Sherdils probably have the shortest aerobatics team display I have ever seen (not bashing them....my own father flew left wing in 1989 for the team). These aerobatic displays need a lot of improvement.

A very average display. Not good by international standards. Sherdils probably have the shortest aerobatics team display I have ever seen (not bashing them....my own father flew left wing in 1989 for the team). These aerobatic displays need a lot of improvement.

I would love to see any other air force do their displays over a city, let alone the heart of the capital.
Apart from performing over an airfield , beachhead or some open countryside, the most you will witness is them making a simple flypast over a built up area.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom