What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

I am not going to waste my time on you.Descendant of snake will always remain snake.
Same to you

If you so believe in the united Pakistan concept why fly the flag of a country that is the anti-thesis of that concept? The red and green flag is a slap on your grand father's face...I am glad the grandson of a proud Razakar is literally pissing on everything he stood for...keep flying that flag high while your grandfather cringes in his grave.
Coz unfortunately I am Bangladeshi and can't claim Pakistani citizenship now

Same to you

Coz unfortunately I am Bangladeshi and can't claim Pakistani citizenship now
Well if you are a British citizen you are not a Bangladeshi citizen....and you can denounce your citizenship anytime...ant on this forum the country flag is not necessarily which country you originate from rather which country or which country's interests you represent....most Indians living in foreign countries are not Indian citizens here....there is a Vietnamese member who represents the US...and there are people who do not fly any flag at all...unless you want to make the rest of the Bangladeshis happy by disrespecting the memory of your grandfather please feel free to remove the flag...or I am always here to remind you how with every single post you are taking a dump on your grandfather's ideals.

Well if you are a British citizen you are not a Bangladeshi citizen....and you can denounce your citizenship anytime...ant on this forum the country flag is not necessarily which country you originate from rather which country or which country's interests you represent....most Indians living in foreign countries are not Indian citizens here....there is a Vietnamese member who represents the US...and there are people who do not fly any flag at all...unless you want to make the rest of the Bangladeshis happy by disrespecting the memory of your grandfather please feel free to remove the flag...or I am always here to remind you how with every single post you are taking a dump on your grandfather's ideals.
Stop buggin' me over a freakin' flag. I am well within my rights to express my views here and if you can't digest it take hazmola.

You can't dictate to me what I should or shouldn't do here just coz you don't agree with me. I represent those patriotic Bengalis whose voices have been muzzled by Awami gov and who are getting shaheed coz of political vendetta and India lobbying. I'll continue to speak for them and if you don't like it fine don't but stop forcing your venomous pseudonationalism on me coz that's not me. I believe in Ummah ie Muslims are my brothers and sisters so you can't force me to do anything Remember we are very resilient

Last edited:
Stop buggin' me over a freakin' flag. I am well within my rights to express my views here and if you can't digest it take hazmola.

You can't dictate to me what I should or shouldn't do here just coz you don't agree with me. I represent those patriotic Bengalis whose voices have been muzzled by Awami gov and who are getting shaheed coz of political vendetta and India lobbying. I'll continue to speak for them and if you don't like it fine don't but stop forcing your venomous pseudonationalism on me coz that's not me. I believe in Ummah ie Muslims are my brothers and sisters so you can't force me to do anything Remember we are very resilient
I am not dictating you to do anything...this is simply my way of thanking you for slapping your dead grandfather's face on behalf of the Bengali nation....fly the flag proud and keep making sure the agony your grandfather is in finding out what a disappointment his grandson has turned out to be...this little pain will be a nice addition to the agony of hellfire he is in right now for aiding the genocide of millions of people.

I am not dictating you to do anything...this is simply my way of thanking you for slapping your dead grandfather's face on behalf of the Bengali nation....fly the flag proud and keep making sure the agony your grandfather is in finding out what a disappointment his grandson has turned out to be...this little pain will be a nice addition to the agony of hellfire he is in right now for aiding the genocide of millions of people.
Lol it was Mukti Bahini terrorists who committed genocide while Razakars and Bihari brothers were busy defending our country okay so stop spreadin' BS. Also stop spewing venom on my grandpa he was proud Pakistani Bengalee so don't insult him plz I'm gettin' angry now.

Mukti Bahini were terrorists okay so they had to die coz they were killing innocent people. And yes I will have whatever flag on my profile none of your business mind your own I represent true Bengalees who remained faithful to their nation and got shaheed coz of narrow mentality I hate such mentality so don't spread it here. Displayin' it doesn't mean I am freakin' flyin' it so stop illogical arguments I'm telling you again we are very resilient

Lol it was Mukti Bahini terrorists who committed genocide while Razakars and Bihari brothers were busy defending our country okay so stop spreadin' BS. Also stop spewing venom on my grandpa he was proud Pakistani Bengalee so don't insult him plz I'm gettin' angry now.

Mukti Bahini were terrorists okay so they had to die coz they were killing innocent people. And yes I will have whatever flag on my profile none of your business mind your own I represent true Bengalees who remained faithful to their nation and got shaheed coz of narrow mentality I hate such mentality so don't spread it here. Displayin' it doesn't mean I am freakin' flyin' it so stop illogical arguments I'm telling you again we are very resilient
You didn't get my point...there are Bengalees who are not Bangladeshis...you can represent who ever you want...I am just saying thank you for shitting on your traitor of a grandfather by hoisting the flag of his enemy...that's all...there's no need to get angry at me...It makes me happy that the descendant of a mass murdering S.O.B has finally seen the light and come under the right banner. Thank you again for flying the red and green flag....nothing makes a man angrier than to see his own blood betray him and fly the enemy's flag. Thank you on behalf of Bangladesh.

You didn't get my point...there are Bengalees who are not Bangladeshis...you can represent who ever you want...I am just saying thank you for shitting on your traitor of a grandfather by hoisting the flag of his enemy...that's all...there's no need to get angry at me...It makes me happy that the descendant of a mass murdering S.O.B has finally seen the light and come under the right banner. Thank you again for flying the red and green flag....nothing makes a man angrier than to see his own blood betray him and fly the enemy's flag. Thank you on behalf of Bangladesh.
You crossed line here- callin' my grandpa "traitor" and "SOB". I won't tolerate personal attacks like these. Your abuse on the deceased shows what you truly are.
And I am repeating this third time my use of that flag is restricted to this forum only. I bother the least 'bout it in real life. So stop buggin' me about that freakin' flag coz people like you who sympathise with terrorists like Mukti Bahini are least of my concern. I am sayin' this again we are very resilient

You crossed line here- callin' my grandpa "traitor" and "SOB". I won't tolerate personal attacks like these. Your abuse on the deceased shows what you truly are.
And I am repeating this third time my use of that flag is restricted to this forum only. I bother the least 'bout it in real life. So stop buggin' me about that freakin' flag coz people like you who sympathise with terrorists like Mukti Bahini are least of my concern. I am sayin' this again we are very resilient
Good for you....atleast on this forum you are resilient enough to show who you truly are and standing up for your values even though they diametrically oppose what your grandfather stood for...I understand that you have issues using the flag because you come from a family of Razakars...but atleast on this online forum you were brave enough to publicly slap your treasonous family. Keep strong in your Bangladeshi ideals and maybe just maybe one day you will convince your family for what your grandfather truly was, a double-crossing anti-nationalist mass murderer...unfortunately nothing can save him from hell fire...but atleast your family can be saved. Good luck my Bangladeshi friend. Joy Bangla!

Good for you....atleast on this forum you are resilient enough to show who you truly are and standing up for your values even though they diametrically oppose what your grandfather stood for...I understand that you have issues using the flag because you come from a family of Razakars...but atleast on this online forum you were brave enough to publicly slap your treasonous family. Keep strong in your Bangladeshi ideals and maybe just maybe one day you will convince your family for what your grandfather truly was, a double-crossing anti-nationalist mass murderer...unfortunately nothing can save him from hell fire...but atleast your family can be saved. Good luck my Bangladeshi friend. Joy Bangla!
Stop bothering me. I want to have nothing to do with pseudonationalists like you

Stop bothering me. I want to have nothing to do with pseudonationalists like you
I am a globalist....does your family watch you post here? Why are you still acting like its still 1971? You grandpa might not know it...but the war is over...all his struggles went in vain and guess what he LOST...he is nothing but an obscure spec of insect wing that has been blown off the shoulders of Bangladesh. Unless your family realizes that nothing to worry about....they will be forgotten just like your grandfather and then finally you can be free to express your actual feelings to Bangladesh...the country you proudly represent in this forum....Joyu Bangabandhu.

@Doyalbaba see how fun this is.

I am a globalist....does your family watch you post here? Why are you still acting like its still 1971? You grandpa might not know it...but the war is over...all his struggles went in vain and guess what he LOST...he is nothing but an obscure spec of insect wing that has been blown off the shoulders of Bangladesh. Unless your family realizes that nothing to worry about....they will be forgotten just like your grandfather and then finally you can be free to express your actual feelings to Bangladesh...the country you proudly represent in this forum....Joyu Bangabandhu.

@Doyalbaba see how fun this is.
I would much rather represent UK which granted us asylum not Bangladesh Indian colony which refuses accept us to this day calls us traitors for fightin' for our own country

I would much rather represent UK which granted us asylum not Bangladesh Indian colony which refuses accept us to this day calls us traitors for fightin' for our own country
Beautiful...the UK is a great country....but why did you need asylum? I mean you fought for Pakistan...and if memory serves me right....the entire West wing of Pakistan is still.....pretty much....Pakistanish! Why not go there?? So much love for Pakistan and flee off to the UK....come on...that is a classic looser tactic...kill millions of people...get your *** handed to you..rather than staying and showing your love you flee thousands of miles away....your grandfather was not a brave man...he was a textbook definition of a coward traitor.

Beautiful...the UK is a great country....but why did you need asylum? I mean you fought for Pakistan...and if memory serves me right....the entire West wing of Pakistan is still.....pretty much....Pakistanish! Why not go there?? So much love for Pakistan and flee off to the UK....come on...that is a classic looser tactic...kill millions of people...get your *** handed to you..rather than staying and showing your love you flee thousands of miles away....your grandfather was not a brave man...he was a textbook definition of a coward traitor.
Keep quiet you makin' me angry We will go wherever we want none of your headache mind own business For your info my grandpa's regiment successfully eliminated thousand of Mukti terrorists On your face hahha It was coz of India they lost otherwise they would have decimated those terrorists
And stop sayin' BS 'bout grandpa I don't tolerate rubbish We are very resilient mind you

Keep quiet you makin' me angry We will go wherever we want none of your headache mind own business For your info my grandpa's regiment successfully eliminated thousand of Mukti terrorists On your face hahha It was coz of India they lost otherwise they would have decimated those terrorists
And stop sayin' BS 'bout grandpa I don't tolerate rubbish We are very resilient mind you
I understand all that....but why didn't the slave of the in-human mass murdering Pak army go back to Pakistan? Or did they disown him for eating fish?

I understand all that....but why didn't the slave of the in-human mass murdering Pak army go back to Pakistan? Or did they disown him for eating fish?
Loooool, he was meat eater not fish they don't serve fish in Pak Army so stop BS We are also meat eaters Like I said where we wanna go is our business none of yours so mind own I'm getting angry here

Back
Top Bottom