What's new

Dead bodies of Islamic State fighters dumped with trash: Nineveh official

Before you were burning their bodies now leaving them on streets ? have you changed your mind mulla ? was that order from dog owner Mr. Putin ?
ISIS fighters are mostly Europeans and are ideologically trained in Europe and USA. Your words are not shocking ISISi bastard. Join them and don't waste your time here. The hot bullets are waiting on you in the battlefield.

That is the type of comments You get from someone that lacks any real arguments.
I don't "believe" anything.
I subscribe to the notion that everyone is innocent, until proven guilty.
You make an accusation, You prove it.

There is more than sufficient evidence, but you are ducking your head in the sand and screaming "la la la".

There is more than sufficient evidence, but you are ducking your head in the sand and screaming "la la la".
So far You have not produced any evidence to show that a war crime was committed.
You have to show that no military targets were in the vicinity.
The place had not been used for military purposes.
Explain how a low precision artillery shell can deliberately hit a moving bus.

So far You have not produced any evidence to show that a war crime was committed..

Your own articles have given proof I am correct. You have explicitly stated things that prove I am right!

But you will not rely on evidence and instead go according to the preposterous notion that unless and until you get 100% proof, you will deny.

You have to rely on the evidence at hand, and it point to Indians targeting civilians intentionally.

ISIS fighters are mostly Europeans and are ideologically trained in Europe and USA. Your words are not shocking ISISi bastard. Join them and don't waste your time here. The hot bullets are waiting on you in the battlefield.

ISIS fighters from Europe are 99% or more descendants of Muslim parents,
and ideologically trained by local Islamists and Islamist Social Networks.
Iranian propaganda are indirectly supporting ISIS agendas.

Your own articles have given proof I am correct. You have explicitly stated things that prove I am right!

But you will not rely on evidence and instead go according to the preposterous notion that unless and until you get 100% proof, you will deny.

You have to rely on the evidence at hand, and it point to Indians targeting civilians intentionally.

The articles does not provide any answers to the critical questions.
The fact that they tell different versions of the story, which cannot all be true, show that they cannot be used
as reliable sources.

The only fact that all articles agree on is that civilians travelling on a bus was killed by India.
Killing civilians is not neccessarily a war crime.

The only other conclusion You can draw, is that You cannot draw any other conclusions.

ISIS fighters from Europe are 99% or more descendants of Muslim parents,
and ideologically trained by local Islamists and Islamist Social Networks.
Iranian propaganda are indirectly supporting ISIS agendas.
It has an obvious reason. Iran is sanctioned by west so which kind of ideology is being spread in European mosques? The wahabi one. Yeah your old wahabi brothers my friend. However i am happy with that, they will pay back your attention nicely :lol:

It has an obvious reason. Iran is sanctioned by west so which kind of ideology is being spread in European mosques? The wahabi one. Yeah your old wahabi brothers my friend. However i am happy with that, they will pay back your attention nicely :lol:

Iran got its bad reputation way before the sanctions.
From where I am sitting, I don't see a big difference between ISIS, Wahabis and Iranian Mullahs.
Just different flavours.

His not Ethnic Gujrati. Hes Born into a Shiah Family with Parsi Roots.
Are you sure about this?

He was born in Karachi. His father was Jinnahbahi Poonja, mother Mithibai.They were from Kathiawar.

What Parsi roots?

Are you sure about this?

He was born in Karachi. His father was Jinnahbahi Poonja, mother Mithibai.They were from Kathiawar.

What Parsi roots?

This was told to me by some pakistanis, also remember reading an book but I may be wrong. Remember Even Khomeneis Great Grandparents moved to India, from where his Great Grandfather moved back to Iran. Just saying.

As for Jinnah, He was a Shiah this I know.

What was the story where his father was a Parsi/Zorostri then he asked in a religious place a wish to have a son and was blessed and then after having the son the family converted? I am unsure but thats what was told to me, maybe do some more research and I may as well be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom