What's new

Dassault Rafale

Rafale C: €51.8 million, US$62.1 million (2006)[1]
Rafale M: €56.6 million, US$67.9 million (2006)[1]

sick

the first video was just amazing. thanks z9-ec!:tup: Rafale's axial turn rate is unbelievable. This is my favourite delta wing fighter:smitten:. real french...femme séduisante!:chilli::flame::smokin:

i dont know why pakistan hasnt pursued the dassault rafale.... it makes soo much sence... it gives them a better option than the f-16... it can be used in an air superiority role... you wont have problems with tech transfer, b/c the french arent bound by ITAR regulations... soo ur going to get better stuff than the Americans(bound by itar) and chinese(unproven tech, with many disadvantage such as no aesa) are offering...

It,s currently being pitched to UAE and libya, both are strong potential customers, this would definately help as it would bring down the unit price and just maybe affordable for Pakistan.

ur talking 7 crores each rafale man it is too much

7 crore is nuthing man ... lol here in Pakistan lots of people owned RollsRoyce Phantom RR 2005 - 2008 model cost 5 - 6 crore lol :rofl: others lamborghini and Ferrari cost 3 - 4 crore including Pakistan TAX Duty and shippment so for Rafale 7 crore is good price...

7 corers us way to low, for a plane.
especially for the French who overprice their planes.

They cant make good cars and now it seems they cant make cheap planes

Tch Tch boys..... basic mathematics... 60 million USD is it is not 7 crores but INR 300 crore per unit or PNR 500 crore. I think everyone needs a refresher course. Lol :rofl: Please get out your calculators.

And that too at 2006 prices. Estimated current prices are around 85-90 million USD each. Lets buy about 20-30 RR's and 50 Ferraris and share them and tell the IAF to order one less aircraft. LOL

Tch Tch boys..... basic mathematics... 60 million USD is it is not 7 crores but INR 300 crore per unit or PNR 500 crore. I think everyone needs a refresher course. Lol :rofl: Please get out your calculators.

And that too at 2006 prices. Estimated current prices are around 85-90 million USD each. Lets buy about 20-30 RR's and 50 Ferraris and share them and tell the IAF to order one less aircraft. LOL

I am also confuzed about how RAFALE or any aircraft cost 7 crore :S:s its a Exotic Car price man lol

Rather India should stick to Sukhois. Given the explanation below.

Blogging on Sukhoiclub

Back
Top Bottom