What's new

Dadri lynching: IAF mulls moving personnel's family - Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha

Hindustani78

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Dadri lynching: IAF mulls moving personnel's family
New Delhi, Oct 3, 2015 (PTI)
504267_thump.gif

Terming as "unfortunate" the lynching of a serving air warrior's father over rumours of eating beef, IAF chief Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha said they are looking at the possibility of moving the family to an Air Force area.

Asserting that such acts cannot be accepted, Raha said senior officers were in touch with Corporal Mohammad Sartaj and his family.

"Unfortunate incident or accident I would say. It is unfortunate that a serving air force personnel's family has been affected resulting in death in the family. We are already in touch," he said today, replying to questions at his annual press conference ahead of Air Force Day.

"Whatever protection is required, we are giving it to him. We are trying to move (them) to some Air Force area. We are with him and our people are there to assist the family," he said.

IAF sources said Sartaj is currently posted in Chennai and efforts are on to either enable the rest of the family to move there or transfer him to an area where his family can be.

Sartaj's father Iqlakh was beaten to death and his 22-year-old brother Danish was critically injured by a 200-strong mob which barged into their house on Monday night following rumours that the family had consumed beef.

Raha said he is trying to meet Sartaj himself to take care of his and the family's welfare.

Asked if he would be writing to the government in this regard, Raha said, "Writing to the state government or central government, I think is superfluous because everybody has understood in the government that such things cannot be accepted. Adequate actions are being taken at the government level, both central as well as in the state," he said.

He said whenever there is a security problem concerning any armed forces personnel, the Force gets in touch with local authorities.

"We write to them, we interact with them. Our local Air Force police interacts with them to provide protection to any armed forces personnel," he said.

Dadri lynching: IAF mulls moving personnel's family
New Delhi, Oct 3, 2015 (PTI)
504267_thump.gif

Terming as "unfortunate" the lynching of a serving air warrior's father over rumours of eating beef, IAF chief Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha said they are looking at the possibility of moving the family to an Air Force area.

Asserting that such acts cannot be accepted, Raha said senior officers were in touch with Corporal Mohammad Sartaj and his family.

"Unfortunate incident or accident I would say. It is unfortunate that a serving air force personnel's family has been affected resulting in death in the family. We are already in touch," he said today, replying to questions at his annual press conference ahead of Air Force Day.

"Whatever protection is required, we are giving it to him. We are trying to move (them) to some Air Force area. We are with him and our people are there to assist the family," he said.

IAF sources said Sartaj is currently posted in Chennai and efforts are on to either enable the rest of the family to move there or transfer him to an area where his family can be.

Sartaj's father Iqlakh was beaten to death and his 22-year-old brother Danish was critically injured by a 200-strong mob which barged into their house on Monday night following rumours that the family had consumed beef.

Raha said he is trying to meet Sartaj himself to take care of his and the family's welfare.

Asked if he would be writing to the government in this regard, Raha said, "Writing to the state government or central government, I think is superfluous because everybody has understood in the government that such things cannot be accepted. Adequate actions are being taken at the government level, both central as well as in the state," he said.

He said whenever there is a security problem concerning any armed forces personnel, the Force gets in touch with local authorities.

"We write to them, we interact with them. Our local Air Force police interacts with them to provide protection to any armed forces personnel," he said.

That would be really helpful to that poor family .
Get out from that stupid village in UP ,if possible get out from the UP itself .Such a backward retarded state ,always a shame to this nation .
I think this people are jealous because of the growth of this family .
Please shift to Chennai or any other Southern India .You are welcomed in here.

I stayed near to Dadri, its one of the most unsecure place in India. Very nasty.

Feeling sorry for the family.

UP and Bihar is seems like a liability to this nation .Two of them combined have around 30 crore people ,eating up most of the resources of Centre with nothing in return.All they can offer is some kind of news like this or caste ,religion third rate politics.Stupid
This was just an attack based on jealousy .

Why is the military commenting on civilian issues? If the family is in a threat then it's the job of the police to protect and move them if necessary.

Its because the family should feel that they are not isolated one, they are part of India's most powerful forces. Its IAF's duty to protect its personnel. Muslim Hindu doesn't matters.

UP and Bihar is seems like a liability to this nation .Two of them combined have around 30 crore people ,eating up most of the resources of Centre with nothing in return.All they can offer is some kind of news like this or caste ,religion third rate politics.Stupid
This was just an attack based on jealousy .

SO for you now UP is a liability...than I would recommed you support shunning UP people but also the land of the second most biggest state of India.
This just shows you have got your target wrong. You are upset at the news but not the manufacturer of this news which is MSM...they take any matter related to muslims and turn into a big victimization propaganda. That's Indian media for you.

In other news...a muslim man killed his 4 year old daughter by repeatedly assaulting her on concrete floor for not wearing her head covering properly! But this is no where to be seen in TV debates.

I am feeling that this is a planned attack by miscreants, to take personnel revenge. This is very common in UP and Bihar. Sorry say.

"Still in search of answers, Ikram wondered if the fact that her family was doing well financially is what caught the eye of the mob.

“My eldest son has a stable job in the Air Force while my younger son is pursuing graduation, hoping to join the Army. We have lived here for several decades but never faced any problems. Could they have been jealous because our financial condition was gradually improving as our children had started earning?” she asked. The house in Bisara was the only property that Akhlaq’s family claimed to own — a five-room structure with two refrigerators, a washing machine and a small TV set.

“Earlier, my husband used to approach people in the village for work. But with my eldest son employed and the other on the verge of getting a job, he stopped doing that. But if people came to him and asked for help, he would not refuse. Doing these odd jobs would get him around Rs 4,000 every month. My daughter and I would stitch blouses or shirts, earning around Rs 2,000 every month. My eldest son would also send some money,” Ikram said."

Source: 'My son was called Pakistani days before my husband was lynched'

I think this is the reason .The younger son is also planning to enlist in Army .
Beef and Cow ?Fucking retard people.
A few months ago .Bihar was glittered like a Kohinoor diamond when entire international media showed the cheating of secondary school exam in that state.What a shame .
And most of the anti India oriented thread in this PDF is based on shitty incidents happened in this UP and Bihar state .almost 90 %.

Indian Muslims are part of Indian nation and such type of incidents do make the whole nation to come on one platform.

Temple Priest had told that he was forced to give the statement and those who were involved have been arrested.

Rahul Yadav has been dead in police firing when the Police was trying to control the situation.

What i am seeing is this that 2 Indians have lost thier lives.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom