Country
Pakistan
Cricket in GB

lEkhgBV.jpg

Proud Teen of Gilgit-Baltistan
Inayat Ali Balti from Chunda Baltistan

12278671_916473745074156_6053886371654497644_n.jpg

_

Have made many friends from GB ... Most of them like football more as compared to cricket
Very true. Cricket is not really disliked, in fact we watch it with a lot of interest. Pakistan vs India are always watched with great excitement. People are generally more proactive and prefer football as it is more challenging.
We have a great Football ground by the river in Yasin, shame i don't have any pictures to post here. I have played Cricket in Hunza, there is a polo ground close to the Baltit fort, right under it, we play Cricket over there. And you don't want to be hitting a shot on the on-side. You should see how kids recover a ball, they are basically flying down the hills, lol.
PS: there are no such things as rules and a referee in Football. Every district has teams in Gilgit, one of my cousin is in the A team of Ghizer. Man he is proud of it. Tournaments are occasionally held.
@Kaptaan ...

This is it, this is the polo ground.
Hunza-4-copy.jpg

Cricket is in blood of every Pakistani, our government should take some effective steps specially in remote area of the country to polish hidden talent!

Very true. Cricket is not really disliked, in fact we watch it with a lot of interest. Pakistan vs India are always watched with great excitement. People are generally more proactive and prefer football as it is more challenging.
We have a great Football ground by the river in Yasin, shame i don't have any pictures to post here. I have played Cricket in Hunza, there is a polo ground close to the Baltit fort, right under it, we play Cricket over there. And you don't want to be hitting a shot on the on-side. You should see how kids recover a ball, they are basically flying down the hills, lol.
PS: there are no such things as rules and a referee in Football. Every district has teams in Gilgit, one of my cousin is in the A team of Ghizer. Man he is proud of it. Tournaments are occasionally held.
@Kaptaan ...

This is it, this is the polo ground.
Hunza-4-copy.jpg

You are a batsman , bowler or wk?
Or a football lover?

You knw mountains are great places to do strength trainings.. so naturally sports person from GB should have naturally strong bodies which are better than Gym made bodies..

You are a batsman , bowler or wk?
Or a football lover?

You knw mountains are great places to do strength trainings.. so naturally sports person from GB should have naturally strong bodies which are better than Gym made bodies..
I am a Medium bowler, who is learning the art of swing. And someone who can hit a ball long way too :cheers:.

I am a Medium bowler, who is learning the art of swing. And someone who can hit a ball long way too :cheers:.
When are you going to PCB organised camps?

Any plan for pursuing cricket seriously? Or just for fun

When are you going to PCB organised camps?

Any plan for pursuing cricket seriously? Or just for fun
Just fun. I will think about it when i start bowling at 150 KPH :lol:, honestly speaking. Or if i start swinging it like Amir :o:. Sports is a good activity...

13612356_1080314558715663_3106785910269022992_n.jpg

Fazal Mahmood with Nari Contractor (Indian) 4th Test in Madras on January 13, 1961

Back
Top Bottom