Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
crew-of-crashed-atr-drugged-ae67e0f7895d65627da69a58b962cc11.JPG

By:
qazi ziyad

17-Jan-17

ISLAMABAD: The five-member crew of the recently crashed PIA aircraft was likely drugged before they departed Chitral airport.

The ATR-661 coming from Chitral to Islamabad on December 7, 2016 crashed near Havelian.

The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has sent a letter to the district administration in this regard. The letter showed apprehensions that it is likely that the crew was drugged.

When Daily Times contacted Islamabad Deputy Commissioner Islamabad Captain (r) Mushtaq, he said they have received the letter in which they are urged to redo the crew's DNA test again.

He said that there is no need to open their graves as the district administration would contact Ministry of CADD and Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) as the hospital has the samples of their DNA.

On contacting Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Medical University Vice Chancellor Professor Dr Javed Ikram, who is also administrative head of PIMS, said they did not receive such orders yet. He said PIMS would fulfill its responsibilities once the orders are received.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/17-Jan-17/crew-of-crashed-atr-drugged

DNA test? DNA altering drugs were used?

Motive ?

Who was the VIP on board ?

Junaid Jamshed.

I am thinking a martyrdom angle being created by a sympathiser...

Last edited:
Bogus title.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1297195/pk-661-crash-pims-test-whether-flight-crew-drugged/

“It is routine that after every aircraft accident …we have retained samples of all the bodies as a reference and we can run whatsoever tests which the Civil Aviation Authority wishes and there is no need to exhume the bodies at all,” said Professor Dr Javed Akram, the vice chancellor of Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU), on Monday. Pims is an attached hospital of SZABMU.

Last edited:
By DNA tests, they are probably referring to some blood samples that are kept (for DNA sampling + other purposes).

This is an interesting angle. Let's see...

What kind of drugs are they talking about...do they mean they were high?

They are retesting certain samples. Could be for half a dozen purposes. Our press has take a 2 + 2 and equaled 451.

DNA test is for identification purpose, how can DNA reveal that the person is/was drugged?

its another conspiracy theory and i highly doubt it will be dead soon

therefore; investigations will be mainly focusing on engine failure and air frame i.e. wing destruction for sudden loss of altitude

DNA test is for identification purpose, how can DNA reveal that the person is/was drugged?

its another conspiracy theory and i highly doubt it will be dead soon

therefore; investigations will be mainly focusing on engine failure and air frame i.e. wing destruction for sudden loss of altitude
The whole DNA test thing is mentioned bcuz the author seems quite ignorant. In any case whether conspiracy theory or not it is worth checking out. There's nothing to lose really.
Worst case scenario nothing is found and everything goes on as normal. Otherwise some justice could be served and perpetrators of the crime would be punished.

Back
Top Bottom