What's new

CPEC western route projects to be completed by December

nadeemkhan110

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
TSvYttf.png

Islamabad—Work on the projects of western route of Pakistan China Economic Corridor (CPEC) is continuing rapidly and will be completed by December 2016, official sources said. CPEC will benefit all the provinces especially Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA).
According to data released by Planning Commission of Pakistan, 335 km long Khunjerab to Raikot road is complete while the feasibility study of 270 km Raikot to Thakot road is complete. Work is continuing on Burhan-Havelian expressway, 280km long Burhan-Dera Ismail Khan road, 124km DI Khan-Mughalkot road, 81 km Zhob-Mughalkot road, 454km Khushab-Saryab road and 193 km Khushab-Gwadar road.
The federal government has given considerable importance to the project and made substantial allocations for it in this year’s financial budget. CPEC project includes new power stations and special industrial zones to spur regional trade.—APP
Source: http://pakobserver.net/cpec-western-route-projects-to-be-completed-by-december/

I wish there can be a good highway from Turkey to Iran and Pakistan! This will boost trade and commerce 10 folds. It's a wish I hope it comes true soon!

Last edited:
I wish there can be a good highway from Turkey to Iran and Pakistan! This will boost trade and commerce 10 folds. It's a wish I hope it comes true soon!

You had 68 years to build the highway from Turkey to Iran to Pakistan

there is already a railway connecting Turkey Iran and Pakistan..

You had 68 years to build the highway from Turkey to Iran to Pakistan
69 years and there are three countries for this project were all onboard? not too sure. secondly the world or region has gone through many many changes and still is being changed. if it was not possible before then should be now!

there is already a railway connecting Turkey Iran and Pakistan..
a high speed rail with a good highway is the way forward. imagine breakfast in Quetta, Lunch in Tehran and Dinner in Ankara or Istanbul. :(sadly it's a dream but there is no limit to dreaming:-)

69 years and there are three countries for this project were all onboard? not too sure. secondly the world or region has gone through many many changes and still is being changed. if it was not possible before then should be now!

Nothing prevents Iran, Turkey and Pakistan from constructing a transport corridor

Back
Top Bottom