What's new

Court arrests Turkey’s ex-army chief on coup charges

That is true and valid, some regions have been more exposed to English then others due to colonialism. Other aspect is education system and language courses and programs in the school systems.

The reason I know English is because I was raised in the US and my education is here. Thanks for answering my question though I was just really curious that's all.

Any ways we should get back on topic.
I was talking to my Pakistani friend in my university and I was surprised to learn that he speaks English better than his Urdu. Probably he was raised in a region where locals were more exposed to English.

I was talking to my Pakistani friend in my university and I was surprised to learn that he speaks English better than his Urdu. Probably he was raised in a region where locals were more exposed to English.

Hmm, perhaps his education was mostly in English or maybe he lived in an English speaking country at one time. Either they way yeah I know people like that to. Are there quite a few Pakistani students in Turkiye? There aren't any statistics I could find on any Pakistani diaspora or students in Turkiye.

Do you speak a little bit of Urdu?

I can speak a little bit..!

JIVA PAKISTAN ! :)

I listened this song in my child and didn't forget still :)
Perhaps i can find it in youtube.. I will look this evening inshaallah :)

Hmm, perhaps his education was mostly in English or maybe he lived in an English speaking country at one time. Either they way yeah I know people like that to. Are there quite a few Pakistani students in Turkiye? There aren't any statistics I could find on any Pakistani diaspora or students in Turkiye.

No I don't have have any Urdu knowledge, well, if you don't count me listening Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan :P I guess my friend told me something like, Urdu is a hard language, or writing Urdu, can't remember exactly. But I'm pretty sure he told me his English is better than his Urdu.

That's fine if you don't learn Urdu I will not learn Turkce. ;)

The first picture by Forummurat doesn't look like tourism, it pretty much looks like he is praying. .

Zulkarneyn

Is this your post? Yeah it is ...

What do you say? read again ...

You are desperate dude ...

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

@ Santro.

You have deleted my comment but you must delete this thread too. DO your job !!!

I will write this again and ignore the flamers personal attack, since i don't understand why the post after 500's was deleted.
Nevermind, 500 care to elaborate your link? Do you think that the court is fabricating things to arrest these people?

I will write this again and ignore the flamers personal attack, since i don't understand why the post after 500's was deleted.
Nevermind, 500 care to elaborate your link? Do you think that the court is fabricating things to arrest these people?

I think what he may be referring to is how Stalin purged and forced the resignation of the Soviet top brass and replaced them with generals and officers who were more ideologically like him and were more obedient to him, he wanted people he could trust.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom