Court arrests Turkey’s ex-army chief on coup charges

Discussion in 'Turkish Defence Forum' started by forummurat, Jan 6, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Cirit

Cirit FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 236 / -0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Cyrpto-Moslem ????? I do not know, we should ask Forummurat, Zulkarneyn and others forummers LOL

If you really wonder the true story of Basbug's picture please read :
    Ba

(Sorry only in Turkish)
    • Thanks Thanks x 5
  2. Quasar

Quasar FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 3,658 / -0
    [​IMG]

again just another useless flame thread about the beliefs of people!!!

Ps; no one is above the law!!!
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. Mosamania

Mosamania ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 12,975 / -0
    Saudi Arabia
    When I read how my Turkish brothers write about Islam and how they still feel about Islam and Muslim brotherhood I am filled with joy and happiness. The Islamic world is not weak anymore. God said "Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron." I am glad to see that Muslims all over the world are finally changing what is in themselves.

On topic: From my understanding he is arrested for planning a coup not because he is a "Jew".
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  4. RedBeard

RedBeard FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 670 / -0
    No, he is arrested for setting up and leading a terrorist organisation!

Do they have proofs? NO!
  5. Zulkarneyn

Zulkarneyn BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,522 / -0
    A former head general faces charges of treason. Still we have people in this community who try to defend him. Do i have to say more? The army has no place in the political sphere. If you want a military regime, i suggest you go to North Korea. I
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  6. what

what FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,788 / -0
    Turkey
    Erdogan's fight against secularism continues, but that's a fight he can't win.
  7. Babur Han

Babur Han FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 784 / -0
    Turkey
    Erdogan is fighting that Turkey will not be ruled anymore by western Human made Laws, but by the Laws of Allah S.W.T. These atheist - kemalist Fanatics are Enemys of ordenary turkish People and our Religion Islam !
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. forummurat

forummurat FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 316 / -0
    Thank you very much my dear brother for your sincere and intimate feelings and words about Turks.. It made me happy.. I congratulate too, your commitment to Islam.. Already these beautiful words are the proof of your strong faith (imaan) inshaallah.. Thanks again.. Loves..
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. forummurat

forummurat FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 316 / -0
    LOL.. I could not prevent myself laughing.. Very funny viewpoint.. But Pope don't perform salaat (namaz) in mosque.. He is a tourist there..

But Yaşar Büyükanıt pray in jew wall..!!! Everybody know in Turkey that there is many SABETAIST JEW (they seem like muslim but jew) in army as commander.. [LOOK FOR SABETAIST JEWS IN TURKEY (HIDDEN JEWS)]: Dönmeh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sabetayistlik: Sabetayc
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Saithan

Saithan FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 725 / -0
    If people wants to change their religion it's their own choice, and they'll be judged by Allah. But know this, and Zulk knows this too.

If you accuse a muslim of being a kafir, convert (dönme), and you are wrong, you have to get that persons forgiveness or you will not enter heaven. Once it's out of your mouth there is no taking it back.
  11. what

what FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,788 / -0
    Turkey
    Say's the one living among many many atheist in Germany, with one of the highest living standards in the whole world.

You hypocrites drink alcohol, do what ever you want in Germany and in Turkey you vote AKP. Please move to Konya and enjoy your religious life.

Most Turkish forumers here enjoyed education and the living standards in non-religious European countries and wish death up-on the same people in their home countries, you little hypocrites why don't you move to Diyarbakir, Konya or even better move to Saudi-Arabia.
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  12. Saithan

Saithan FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 725 / -0
    Ehem... dude relax aren't you generalizing a bit too much. Yes I have also seen in magazine programs (turkish tv) about parties etc. in Germany where you see a lot of youngsters going to disco. But there are also those who're keeping their path more clean.
  13. forummurat

forummurat FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 316 / -0
    anyways.. we must wait result of judicial
  14. Zulkarneyn

Zulkarneyn BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,522 / -0
    Have i accused anyone of being kafir? Stop accusations. I just commented on the first picture, and said it pretty much looks like he is praying. Allah knows who are kafir and who are not, humans can't judge each others faith.
  15. Zulkarneyn

Zulkarneyn BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,522 / -0
    These pathetic so called "generals" can't mess with Erdogan. We have had enough of their corruption, time has come for the people's voice to be heard. And i pity those who still try to defend these honorless men!