What's new

COULD THE FC-31 FACTOR INTO PAKISTAN’S NEXT-GEN FIGHTER PLANS?

From what I know it's at 9 billion USD, so not exactly close.

:hitwall:

From how I see it, confusing as it is our nuclear/missile budget is different as well as some of our procurement budget

Does it matter what we do? The point my friend is that we will look after ourselve as best we can. If we have to borrow money so be it but we will defend ourselves.
A
It doesn't matter for me.But pakistanis should know how airforce utilised their capital expenditure budget.

2027? Will be too late. I guess if PAF place orders, no later than end of 2021. China had accumulated lots of experience in developing J20. We have bunch of mature tech to make FC31 operational in a short period of time.
I suspect we will order when the plane is ready and that will take another5-7 years. This is a fifth generation fighter so development cycle will probably be longer. I suspect the order will be around the time you mention and first plane will arrive in the 2023. Now if we are looking at something different then we are delaying things till 28..to30
A

It doesn't matter for me.But pakistanis should know how airforce utilised their capital expenditure budget.
These problems have always plagued us but have not stopped us from maintaining minimum deterrent levels. That is not going to change now. The game and its rules might change but we are keeping a foot with the newer dimensions of this game. The question really is to what extent will you continue with the bluff?
A

What does this mean ?

it means that you have to stand very closely infront of a concrete wall and hit your head into that wall...

and please dont forget to share your feelings with us... we are poor and we dont have concrete walls to hit our head into it...

Somebody just mentioned getting. J31.in 2023.

If that happens then I can guarantee that paf will have the the first fifth generation fighter in the sub continent.

There is no way India gets fgfa before 2025/2026.

In fact India may not even buy the Russian plane and order another batch of rafale in 2022 onwards

I thinks pakistan will get J31 eventually.
But until now, pakistan didn't join this project, The question is whether pakistan is the first overea customer of J31 or not?
there are rumours other oversea customers deeply intereted in J31.
If pakistan is not the first oversea customer of j31, i highly doubted that pakistan can get them before 2025.

I suspect we will order when the plane is ready and that will take another5-7 years. This is a fifth generation fighter so development cycle will probably be longer. I suspect the order will be around the time you mention and first plane will arrive in the 2023. Now if we are looking at something different then we are delaying things till 28..to30
A

These problems have always plagued us but have not stopped us from maintaining minimum deterrent levels. That is not going to change now. The game and its rules might change but we are keeping a foot with the newer dimensions of this game. The question really is to what extent will you continue with the bluff?
A
I swear that China will tick out the engine problem in the near future. No matter how much money spent and how many people sacrifice. China had enhanced its emphasis on jet engine into strategic level! If WS15 with 18 tons plus wet thrust could be put into operation in 2019, China will be a leading country in engine technology. We have timeline, we never slack loose ourself. We know the responsibly on our shoulder!

Somebody just mentioned getting. J31.in 2023.

If that happens then I can guarantee that paf will have the the first fifth generation fighter in the sub continent.

There is no way India gets fgfa before 2025/2026.

In fact India may not even buy the Russian plane and order another batch of rafale in 2022 onwards
PAF's target is to be the first user of 5th gen fighter in the sub continent. China has been the first one in Asia inducting 5th gen fighter, I hope Pakistan will catch up.

Then why u r buying jf17 under loan from china?
you are proper spastic you know this

pakistan is producing the jf17 75% with made in pakistan equipment.

someone ban this fool, he is a proper idiot.

I swear that China will tick out the engine problem in the near future.

The growth cannot be doubted as FC-31 V2.0 reportedly having WS-13 engine is a big jump from Russian Engine in 1st version of FC-31. Indeed, we are expecting Chinese achievement in this field as well to be successive as directly or indirectly, it is going to benefit us not just because we will be supplied but in broader terms, FC-1/JF-17 story is good enough to understand the chemistry of Pakistan China moving ahead together by working with Chinese Engineers to share our experience by handling the western platforms as well, learn and gain for future self reliance. I am concerned more about Engine development alongwith AirCraft nowadays.

Another Thread of Assumptions !!!
Are the Stealth Jets are capable for Dog Fight ?
why FC-31 Why not J-20 for PAF ?

The delaying factor that I foresee in inducting the FC-31 in PAF is the will / plan of the PAF/Govt. to invest the funds required to do so. The sooner the funds are made available the sooner this plane will achieve IOC and go into production.

I swear that China will tick out the engine problem in the near future. No matter how much money spent and how many people sacrifice. China had enhanced its emphasis on jet engine into strategic level! If WS15 with 18 tons plus wet thrust could be put into operation in 2019, China will be a leading country in engine technology. We have timeline, we never slack loose ourself. We know the responsibly on our shoulder!

PAF's target is to be the first user of 5th gen fighter in the sub continent. China has been the first one in Asia inducting 5th gen fighter, I hope Pakistan will catch up.
Brother.
I have no doubts that China will overcome the engine problems as it has taken amazing strides in aviation. It is just a matter of time. For PAF I think what we want to do is make sure our current supplier is happy and assured and continues work on the 93MA. We are currently happy with the engine. However the pressure from the Chinese advances will also put pressure on the red bear to release the 93MA ON TIME. At that stage PAF will re evaluate and assess the situation. There are other aspects such as depot level maintenance and overhaul facilities which will be the deciding factor in which way the PAF goes.
A

Brother.
I have no doubts that China will overcome the engine problems as it has taken amazing strides in aviation. It is just a matter of time. For PAF I think what we want to do is make sure our current supplier is happy and assured and continues work on the 93MA. We are currently happy with the engine. However the pressure from the Chinese advances will also put pressure on the red bear to release the 93MA ON TIME. At that stage PAF will re evaluate and assess the situation. There are other aspects such as depot level maintenance and overhaul facilities which will be the deciding factor in which way the PAF goes.
A
Brother, RD93 smoke heavily. A fifth gen can't carry a smoky engine. I love PAF, the same level I love PLAAF. So sometimes I want to push PAF the same level I want to push PLAAF. China Pakistan Zindabad! When J20b carry WS15 flying in the sky, we will have a party! China is on the threshold to prosperity and rise again, so as Pakistan!

The main job China is doing now: seperate the development of Engine from fighter jet ! Design fighter jet based on Engine development, not the contra versa like used to be. A independent engine company had been established apart from AVIC. And now a dedicated engine R&D institution is setting up in Beijing, means the government want to supervise the engine development under its very own eye.

Back
Top Bottom