Reaction score
Country
United States
20140419-232346.jpg
Home

Conspiracy against Pakistan Army
Posted by dkazi013April 20, 2014
Conspiracy against Pakistan Army | Straight from Danish Kazi

What an interesting day today? The whole day has been a glimpse of what has been around our Pakistan Army and the Politicians. To summarize it started with the Prime Minister attending the passing out parade at PMA Kakul. Then right after which news of Gen Pervez Musharraf shifting to Karachi and then the attack on Hamid Mir a GEO news anchor in the city of Karachi. The main drama has been a brazen verbal attack on ISI for being behind it due to concerns raised by Hamid Mir earlier to his family and his organization. What a day?

Now what may transpire to be many conspiracy theories. But this is what my take is. A few days ago after our Defence Minister and Minister for Railways unleashed against our Army on the issue of Gen Pervez Musharraf there was clear friction between the Army and the civilian government. Though I doubt that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was oblivious of the statements brazenly. The Army’s counter statement and their resilience in my view on the issue of Gen Pervez Musharraf has been the first semblance of a coup brewing up against the government.

Last week’s meeting between Army Chief , DG ISI and CAOS and the Prime Minister and his team was meant to calm down things followed by a meeting between Ishaq Dar and the Army Chief on the budget. All signals towards things calming down followed by the Defense Minister’s statement denying speaking against the Army. All signals towards a positive development for the political government.

But then come April 19th 2014. We see Prime Minister speaking to the passing out cadets at PMA reinforcing the need of sustaining the democracy. In my view the body language of the Army Chief was subtle and that of some one who is being nice to his guest. Than suddenly when the passing out is over. We hear that Gen Pervez Musharraf is leaving Islamabad. Initial reports were clear that he is heading to Karachi but certain sections of society were concerned on his possible departure from Pakistan. Than suddenly when news was brewing up of the departure suddenly you hear that Hamid Mir was attacked whilst coming out of Karachi Airport.

Now my take on that is isn’t it possible that some group of individuals are trying to shoot down two or maybe three birds with one arrow or one attack. Suddenly, the warming relations between the army and the government would be on the back foot as the media outrage against the ISI openly and their quietness on which would pressure the relations as the Pakistan Army would like its government to defend its Army for what is just hypothesis and hollow accusations as many could have benefit from Hamid Mir’s raised concerns against DG ISI and could have made use of it. Second, it looks like some one wants to punish the Army for siding with Gen Pervez Musharraf and especially supporting him all the way till now where he is now been moved to Karachi at the moment. Also, some one want to punish them as the Army has shown its discontent with regards to on going peace talks with terrorists Talibans. Thirdly making Hamid Mir another Hero and this time a media anchor personality who can quickly ascend into politics like we made Chaudhary Iftikhar in the past who have kind of fizzled out towards the end of his term. Surprisingly, without any offence we know that many incidents happen in Karachi and some one intending to attack Hamid Mir with only one shooter and that also after chasing for approximately 20 minutes as stated in the recent reports. Either the driver must have been trained by CIA as getting out of the attack and reaching Aga Khan Hospital in Karachi’s traffic is really really interesting. No news till now if the gunmen of Mr. Mir returned fire . Would like to know really how did he managed to survive the attack. Knowing our terrorists and shooters. There success rates are better. Now I am not justifying the attack but again these gray areas raise question marks as this attack has raised question marks about our most important institution.

Now is Mr. Mir been used intentionally or unintentionally to punish Pakistan Army for the movement of Gen Pervez Musharraf to Karachi and what coincidentally Mr. Mir was doing in Karachi on the same day. The media group i.e. Geo News has unleashed a smear campaign against ISI the backbone of our Pakistan Army and the country. So much so one Ansar Abbasi who have right wing leanings have been heard repeatedly asking for DG ISI’s resignation as he may be heart broken for failing to attain his objectives of taking revenge on Gen Pervez Musharraf for his bold actions especially against Red Mosque which has been vindicated recently by opening of a library in the name of a world known terrorist that is Osama Bin Laden.

Why the ISI is being attacked again and that too openly? How come apart from the written statement given by Hamid Mir before the attack all of these people know especially Geo News and Ansar Abbasi know that it was ISI behind the attack? This impulsive behavior costs this nation a lot. We remember how after Zohra Shahid Hussain’s murder immediately MQM was accused with now recent reports coming out stating that it could have been botched robbery attempt. Ironically, this time behind the behavior is the leading media house and some prominent journalists who are referring to the DG ISI as he is some area SHO. What’s wrong with these people ? What are they trying to achieve? As now all Indian media channels are now after ISI blaming them for all the ills in the region. There case of ISI behind terrorists attacks in India becomes justified as our own Pakistanis and that too prominent ones are blaming its own spy agency. What a shame?

Are they trying to play the world’s agenda for demoralizing our ISI and Pakistan Army to deliver on some global agenda? Why can’t they see that this could have been a job of the disgruntled Talibans who want to deliver psychologically against the Army for standing in their way before they radicalize this country? Recently same stories were concocted when Raza Rumi was attacked and so was Express News in the past and we found out later that they were the banned Islamic Outfits like Talibans who were behind the same. Even there are some unconfirmed reports as I write this piece that some group of Talibans have claimed responsibility for the attack on Mr. Mir. I wonder would Geo and likes of Ansar Abbasi pursue negotiations if Talibans were behind this attack or maybe it doesn’t matter or they are too sure for some reason minutes after the attack that it could not be Talibans.

Meanwhile, our Army who is in the thick of the things right now is going to loose. How would be the first lesson for all those cadets who just graduated today that whilst they prepare to lay down their lives for this nation? Some people in our nation are doing mud slinging against their institution. With what heart they would go knowingly that whilst their chief’s (former and current) are being tried under Article 6 or their image tarnished. Whilst the same force (i.e. Talibans) they gear up to fight is being shown as patriots though they have killed thousands of our soldiers and played football with their heads. With what heart they would go in the war? I am sure they would need a lot of motivation. I wish the same channel or channels doing their best to de-motivate the army for taking positions in the interest of Pakistan so that corrupt political forces could remain in power. Political forces like that of Asif Zardari the most corrupt person in the world.

Anyways, as I wrote a few days ago where I mentioned that PM Nawaz is trying to draw a line of fire through the heart of the nation. This day would be a defining day where unfortunately so called Pakistani patriots and our neighbor India joined forces to malign ISI is a black day. Pakistan Army in my view would have to come out strong. Gen Raheel Shareef has to lead from the front in the interest of the nation and the motivation of our Army and take steps . Aggressive if required for upholding the character of our dear Pakistan Army and the Nation. Pakistan Zindabad!

Last edited:
From Day one, Hamid Mir and the GEO group, worked to undermine the resolve of the Pak Armed Forces and in my opinion they can go to any length to de-stabilize the ONLY institution left in the country. But knowing the Pak Armed Forces from a close quarter, I can confidently say that both HAMID MIR (the traitor) and the GEO Group will soon fall on their faces...INSHALLAH.

Freedom should always come with responsibility ... Irresponsible media trials of national institutions for hours should be enough to justify heavy penalties which should be imposed on such channesl. Don't ban them (otherwise they will try to become heroes by showing weeping broadcasters like when Geo was banned in Nov 2007), slap them with heavy fines.

I totally agree with you @batmannow . This is a conspiracy. The way Geo went into overdrive blaming ISI just shows who is their boss.

Geo is not a Pakistani channel. It should be banned completely and the people who are accepting money from foreign sources must be hanged - the punishment well deserved by traitors.

Geo a channel which cant dare to name MQM directly involved in killing Wali Babar, was so quick to name ISI

Roots of Impunity - Reports - Committee to Protect Journalists

Only in Pakistan a private news channel has the audacity to blame a national security institution and its chief for an attempted murder without any kind of proof and then get away with it without any action in return.

No wonder anti-Pakistan elements are popping out in one form or other in this country. After all this environment is the best for the enemies of Pakistan.

The Pakistan media strategy should be to first of all ban all Indian channels. No exceptions.
Then all Pakistani channels should be made to declare their complete sources of funding. If any are funded by foreign sources they should be made to declare themselves as tools for foreign propaganda.

I totally agree with you @batmannow . This is a conspiracy. The way Geo went into overdrive blaming ISI just shows who is their boss.

Geo is not a Pakistani channel. It should be banned completely and the people who are accepting money from foreign sources must be hanged - the punishment well deserved by traitors.

Geo a channel which cant dare to name MQM directly involved in killing Wali Babar, was so quick to name ISI

thanks for understanding, but its not that GEO NEWS never went to do that against others, & why?
they hve a script, finances, & jokers for dance they are doing it, cause govt is also a partner in the crime?
it was govt, which is trying hard to nail down pakarmy, since the start of this fake , conspirated launch of damocrazy after the patriotic army rule?
the lawyers moment, then coverge to BB, attizaz ahsan, NAWAZ sharif arival, then LAL MASJID, then memogate, then murder of OBL, MALLALA , SALALLA?
now in the eyes of this conspirated damocrazy, they hve thier target in thier hands?
yes pakistani nuclear assests?
on that ,most of the govt & even opposition parties are ready, cauae then pakarmy couldbe citted down of its size, & our elites will call them selves, AMIR UL MOOMINEEN,s?

The Pakistan media strategy should be to first of all ban all Indian channels. No exceptions.
Then all Pakistani channels should be made to declare their complete sources of funding. If any are funded by foreign sources they should be made to declare themselves as tools for foreign propaganda.
dont worry comming soon but maybe brutly , after grand marshall revolution?

thanks for understanding, but its not that GEO NEWS never went to do that against others, & why?
they hve a script, finances, & jokers for dance they are doing it, cause govt is also a partner in the crime?
it was govt, which is trying hard to nail down pakarmy, since the start of this fake , conspirated launch of damocrazy after the patriotic army rule?
the lawyers moment, then coverge to BB, attizaz ahsan, NAWAZ sharif arival, then LAL MASJID, then memogate, then murder of OBL, MALLALA , SALALLA?
now in the eyes of this conspirated damocrazy, they hve thier target in thier hands?
yes pakistani nuclear assests?
on that ,most of the govt & even opposition parties are ready, cauae then pakarmy couldbe citted down of its size, & our elites will call them selves, AMIR UL MOOMINEEN,s?

dont worry comming soon but maybe brutly , after grand marshall revolution?

I wish you were right.
The problem is that it was the military ruler Musharraf he allowed all these channels and gave free reign to Indian media over Pakistani air waves and allowed Indian movies in Pakistani cinemas.
It was also Musharraf who let all these corrupt politicians to come back to Pakistan with his NRO.

@
I wish you were right.
The problem is that it was the military ruler Musharraf he allowed all these channels and gave free reign to Indian media over Pakistani air waves and allowed Indian movies in Pakistani cinemas.
It was also Musharraf who let all these corrupt politicians to come back to Pakistan with his NRO.

He did allow the channels but for the progress of our industry. Before Pakistan's private channels people were getting attracted by the foreign media which was not good for industry.

I wish you were right.
musharaf also allowed banks to give loans, cars, small bussiness finances
so that means , each & everthing should be used against the state & its peoples, its army?
i means, dear arent you feeling sleepy?
its a really non logical?

Back
Top Bottom