What's new

CNN called Rajinikanth a 'Bollywood' star and all hell broke loose

LA se Karachi

Reaction score
Country
United States
With the success of his latest film Kabali, Tamil actor Rajinikanth is making headlines around the world. Even CNN got the Rajinikanth fever, and decided to do a feature on him, but ended up making a blunder that Indians (especially South Indians) won’t forgive anytime soon.

When CNN took to Twitter to share the story titled “Rajinikanth: Meet the superstar you may not have heard about,” they made the mistake of referring to the star as a “Bollywood hero,” and that’s when all hell broke loose.

CNN called Rajinikanth a 'Bollywood' star and all hell broke loose - The Express Tribune.png

Employees in southern India given holiday to watch Rajinikanth’s Kabali

While Rajinikanth has starred in many Bollywood films, the Baasha actor reached superstar status for his work in the Tamil film industry, often referred to as Kollywood.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1150391/cnn-called-rajinikanth-bollywood-star-hell-broke-loose/

We would never accept someone so ugly in Bollywood! :-):p:8-)

SRK vs Rajnikant.

SRK is better than Rajnikant. Rajnikant has grown old.

*Grabs Popcorn and Wait*

SRK vs Rajnikant.

SRK is better than Rajnikant. Rajnikant has grown old.

*Grabs Popcorn and Wait*
If I make Ramayana with SRK and Rajni..... you know who will be ram and who will be ravan...
shots fired.... :)

Its true.......that south Indians don't like other Indians..................they think although they are living in India but hey have separate Identity. My personal experience, you ask any south Indian.... where you from, he will at first never will say, "I am from India", he will always say "I am from Kerala" ...........................

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom