What's new

Clash of Civilization

Who is responsible for the Mess in the World ?

• Total voters

Kashmiri Pandit

Reaction score
Country
India
I have often seen people on Western media talking about West civilization under threat and hence at war with the East . What do you think ? I think human insensitive-ness towards other people views , thoughts , life style have lead to an ever increasing incompatibility between East and West . Do you think Eastern and Western societies and way of life are incompatible ?

The west is now following more eastern philosophies. Most of Europe and Americas are highly liberal and not compatible with the western religions. These liberals are more Hindus than Hindus in india, who unfortunately due to circumstances have been radicalized.

If you are talking about 21st century then West is obviously the answer. Even if you go back you will see a pattern which wants to bring in western cultural supremacy. According to them its their way or no way.

If you are talking about 21st century then West is obviously the answer. Even if you go back you will see a pattern which wants to bring in western cultural supremacy. According to them its their way or no way.

Hmmm ......... But it would be natural for the stronger to impose its will on weaker . That is why God imposes his will on Humans and not otherwise .

The west is now following more eastern philosophies. Most of Europe and Americas are highly liberal and not compatible with the western religions. These liberals are more Hindus than Hindus in india, who unfortunately due to circumstances have been radicalized.

Yup ! But there numbers are still low .

I have often seen people on Western media talking about West civilization under threat and hence at war with the East . What do you think ? I think human insensitive-ness towards other people views , thoughts , life style have lead to an ever increasing incompatibility between East and West . Do you think Eastern and Western societies and way of life are incompatible ?

Definitely the west !

There is NO clash between East and West

China ; Japan ; India ; South Korea ; Russia are all eastern countries
but fully integrated with the world

The clash of civilisations is Between Terrorists and ISIS ideologies
VS the Rest of the World

But then the question arises have we ( East ) failed to adapt to the West , who are advanced than us ( Materially )

why should we adapt to west?

We just fell backward in technological advancement and the result is the mess that is happening in the east because of western domination.

why should we adapt to west?

We just fell backward in technological advancement and the result is the mess that is happening in the east because of western domination.

No I mean , People who go live in the western world fail to adapt to their society .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom