What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

gau8av

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
here we go, new thread since the last one got purged and no one has made a new one yet. Lets continue here with discussion and news from the conflict.

I've been scouring the net for info and it seems that barring some sporadic shelling in Donetsk, the cease fire more or less seems to be holding.

The infamous Azov battalion has apparently destroyed this bridge and have been mining other infrastructure around Mariupol.
BxVoOk4CUAEWOEc.jpg

BxBa7aDIIAAW9Xg.jpg:large

Ukies shelled Donetsk with white phosphorous artillery on the 8th

Last edited:
It would be nice to know why the old topic has been removed.

I was wondering too, the Syria and ISIS stickies went because I guess there were too many graphic images, Ukraine thread was mostly clean in that respect. Oh well, please continue to update us here about the situation.

I think it was becasue of the graphic content (see the red and blue text at the top of the page).

pensioners jam to deep purple in Donetsk 8-)

:cheers:

And in the meantime Azov Battalion makes recruiting videos with Manowar :woot:

Manowar > Deep Purple :agree:

Heavy Metal > Hard Rock :agree:

smiley-headbanging.gif
smiley-headbanging.gif
smiley-headbanging.gif

BTW I am surprised that the old people in Donestk play Deep Purple. They have obviously never heard anything of this (rather famous) Russian band:

272_photo.jpg

Do you recognize them @vostok ??

old people in Donestk play Deep Purple. They have obviously never heard anything of this (rather famous) Russian band:

272_photo.jpg

I'm not a fan of rock music. In the USSR, if you wish, you could get almost any musical recording. In large cities, there were no problems with that.

I'm not a fan of rock music. In the USSR, if you wish, you could get almost any musical recording. In large cities, there were no problems with that.

Original or bootleg?

Bootlegs were quite common in the USSR from what I have heard and also Metallica and Iron Maiden played concerts in the USSR .

Anyway, the band is called Aria. THE best Russian heavy metal band to this day. Excellent music and well known to Western Metal connoisseurs.

I would have bet you would recognize them. Oh well...

Original or bootleg?

Bootlegs were quite common in the USSR from what I have heard and also Metallica and Iron Maiden played concerts in the USSR .
Nowadays and in past we do not bother about the "copyright" and other nonsense. We are not thieves - we allow to half of the world to produce Soviet weapons without licenses. We simply have a different attitude to the property, less greedy and more collective than in the West.

I think it was becasue of the graphic content (see the red and blue text at the top of the page).

And in the meantime Azov Battalion makes recruiting videos with Manowar :woot:

Manowar > Deep Purple :agree:

Heavy Metal > Hard Rock :agree:

smiley-headbanging.gif
smiley-headbanging.gif
smiley-headbanging.gif

BTW I am surprised that the old people in Donestk play Deep Purple. They have obviously never heard anything of this (rather famous) Russian band:

272_photo.jpg

lol, nice find.. :D

I don't like them fuckin' nazis though, babai and the NovoRossiyan heroes forever !
9r2A3WzQ.jpeg

@ everyone, sorry, don't mean to make light of what is a very bad situation.. but I think we can all do with a bit of light humor and some rock n roll every now and then, just like those old rockers :partay:

Donetsk airport was shelled by Grads yesterday but still under Ukie control
BxWACd4IQAAQkRj.jpg

live now, smoke rises from what I think is the Donetsk airport area

@vostok what's the situation at the Donetsk airport, I imagine they are surrounded (cauldron?) and cut off from fresh supplies, how come they still holding on to it, no surrender offers made by the militia or .. ?

@vostok what's the situation at the Donetsk airport, I imagine they are surrounded (cauldron?) and cut off from fresh supplies, how come they still holding on to it, no surrender offers made by the militia or .. ?

Only a few foreign mercs are left in a tiny part of the airport. Nothing lands or takes off from there. They will all die soon.

Back
Top Bottom